got punched in the face!

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
well me and my 2 friends were at JCPennies today (i forget why lol) and my friend made a joke about me and i jokingly hit him in the back and he turns and i see his fist come at my face in slow motion. i was like "damn, did that piss him off that bad to hit me in the face" and BAM! i hear my glasses fall to the floor and feel spit dripping out of my mouth and then i feel something drip down my face. he got me square in the face. the bridge of my glasses cut the bridge of my nose and the right lens popped out and the frame dug into my eyebrow and gave me a gash. blood was pouring out. in a matter of seconds i had a pool of blood in my hands and all over the floor. the paramedics came and said i could use 2 stitches (yea not much but still) but if i wanted to just to get a butterfly bandage. i didnt feel like going to the hospital so i just got some bandages and squeezed it together and put it on. the thing is it didnt hurt bad at all. just kinda shocking. my friend didnt mean to hit me in the face but i kinda bent over to protect my chest and since he is taller than me, he got me in the face instead. here is a pic from his camera phone:
2.jpg

it doesnt look like much in the pic mainly because of the quality but its actualy kinda deep and was swollen pretty bad. also my nose hurts like hell when i try and blow it or something (not broken than god). you can see the small cut on my nose under my glasses kinda. also for some reason the pic flipped. idk whyim just glad my glasses didnt break. i also wish that at the time i had him take a pic of the blood because it was a lot! supprisingly it didnt hurt at all when it happened. the cops that came said "hell, with friends like that, why do you need enemys" lol. my friend has only been appologising for it ever since lol

lol yea. if he wasnt my friend i would have went off on him but i was just sitting their laughing about it and the girls at the register were freaking out. ive never seen blood come out that fast or in that large of an amount before. kinda strange when its your own. i started to feel light headed but i quickly snapped out of it lol. it didnt even give me a headach

yeah he should apologize, man, I mean that looks like he did it on purpose, maybe he had a grudge or something and that's why he hit you but now he's hiding it..lol I really don't know

nah, if you knew him then you would know it was an accedent. we always hit eachother but i just kinda ducked down getting ready for it in the gut but he was aiming at my chest and instead got me in the face. its starting to hurt again. need some more neosporen lol

lol i forgot to mention, my teeth made a little cut on my lip so yea, i tasted blood lol. the manager was kinda demaning. she kept telling me to sit on the floor. i was like "im fine. it doesnt even hurt unless i toucht it" and she said "just sit on the floor"

Ow. That looks pretty bad. I cut my hand up like that once. I didn't notice it until I saw my blood on the kitchen counter... I was told the cut was so deep it overloaded my nerve endings. The cut was so deep I was looking at my bones while waiting in the emergency room.:tard:

owch man... hard to believe that didn't hurt!

Well... I can't say I've been decked in the face yet, even though back my first year of highschool I had many fists of fury flying at my face (wow dig that mad alliteration), I guess I was kinda lucky, given the ammounts of fights I got into back in the days circa '99 to have never been struck directly in the face.

The cop has a good point, you don't need any enemies with friends like that :p I don't know what I'd think if one of my friends did that to me, but given that it was not intended to hurt you like that, I suppose there are elements of concession to take into consideration.

did you see stars...i always thought when they show people seeing stars (after being hit) was just a joke but it actually happens if you get hit hard enough.

nah, i just saw a fist and then blood lol. i accedently rubbed it in my sleep and that hurt BADLY. at least a had a mostly sound sleep lol

ooooooooooooooowww

once i was standing on one side of the see saw and my friend was on the other and my m8 jumped off. i slipped because it was wet and smacked my face aggainst the metal handle. my tooth went all the way through my lip, so you could see it on the other side and i couldnt pull it out.

ye i know hat you mean about the blood gushing out. i was like " CRAP CRAP CRAP OUCH AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OOWWWW WILLYS !!!!!! " ( obviously this has been put into a polite sentence ).

so ye hope it gets better soon!

Yellow_Wii said:
i was like " CRAP CRAP CRAP OUCH AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OOWWWW WILLYS !!!!!! " ( obviously this has been put into a polite sentence ).

That reminded me of the end of this video.

And, uh Mitch2025, if he busted up your head like that, wouldn't it have hurt really bad if he hit you in the chest with the same punch? I would at least sucker punch him in the neck.

Woah pwnd.
I was like did this guy hit you on purpose?
It's kind of outrageous to hit someone in the face for that.
But It was an accident.
Sorry that happened to you dude.

Back