Got robbed today lol

Wii-Fi said:
uhhh....what? did you say that it wasn't the first time you got held up by gunpoint? what was this like a supersoaker or something cause that's pretty hard to believe, not to call you out, but that's just... idk man.
it happens more than you think. my dad's been shot at a few times. even stabbed over high school rivalry at a football game lol.

just today one of my managers told me she got knocked to the ground and held at gunpoint at the ATM. she told us thats why she was freaking out cause somone walked into the store wearing a mask onh today and she thought she was about to get robbed lol. i thought she was about to whip a gun out too.

SensesFail said:
it happens more than you think. my dad's been shot at a few times. even stabbed over high school rivalry at a football game lol.

just today one of my managers told me she got knocked to the ground and held at gunpoint at the ATM. she told us thats why she was freaking out cause somone walked into the store wearing a mask onh today and she thought she was about to get robbed lol. i thought she was about to whip a gun out too.
I bet you live near Cincinnatti like me, too much crime...sickens me...and laderer5 I'll look for you on the news

minto said:
why didn't you go and kick his ass i mean he had a gimp arm

First of all my life is worth a lot more then 600 dollars and three elites. Lol im not gonna put my life on the line for some job I work at once a week.

Marioman said:
Lol wow, that sounds terrible but nothing exciting ever happens like that in my life, not that I want a gun held up to my face though

Ha its not the best feeling the world, but like I said not the first time it has happend. These guys arent trying to catch a murder charge.

Wii-Fi said:
that's not good i might go to Cincy for college... I live in the burbs around Chi-town so not much happens. Think i could adjust?
Well what I'm thinking you should consider is why would you want to go to the University of Cincinnatti...lol there are alot better choices

well i was thinking about Ohio State, Kent State and Cincy b/c they supposedly have a good rep for graphic art classes. (i though Cincy was pretty good)lol
Chach you having thoughts about quitting? i mean it was the second time, thats pretty ridiculous.

No at all the discount is well worth it and like I said I have another job so it's not like I work there for the shitty pay they give. :lol:

Wii-Fi said:
well i was thinking about Ohio State, Kent State and Cincy b/c they supposedly have a good rep for graphic art classes. (i though Cincy was pretty good)lol
Chach you having thoughts about quitting? i mean it was the second time, thats pretty ridiculous.
Well I guess it does depend on what you plan on doing, but if there is a better choice try and take that one

i could say the same about Australia, b/c i've never been there, and you've never been to America. If you get brain-washed by media and propaganda so easily maybe you deserve to live in Australia.

Back