Got the Wii!

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
So I was in line for about 20hours and well it was hard as hell!
At midnight I was losing my breath from the excitment!
When I got home I set up the Wii and my fisrt impressions were this is kind of CHEAP! The numchuck and the Wii controller were alot smaller than I thought!
As I went on playing it felt great and I really got use to it!
I have Zelda and the begging is somewhat exciting but I expect better later on in the game

I really wasent expecting much from it. Hopefully by the time i get a Wii some other FPS games will be out by then.

Kinda glad that I came on here before the Wii's released in my country. Otherwise my Red Steel expectations would be too high.

I'm still getting it though.

If you hyped it, its crap. If you didn't expect much, its OK. so i've heard.
Not entirely true. Zelda is one of the most hyped games out on the Wii and from what I've looked on the net (avoiding spoiler reviews) its been given mostly >95% range. Some sites have given lower marks and I often find its because they're mostly XBOX or PS biased. The websites that give it 100% or 99.999999999999999999999% are obviously Wii fanboys.

Red Steel is OK, I guess. Of course it's really fun with the Wiimote. The only bad thing imo is the aiming-to-move thing needs a little tweaking. I hate it when you accidentally aim up and stuff. Overall though, it's simply amazing

Back