Got the Wii!

Bluphoenix

~#~[[Wii60]]~#~
Nov 24, 2006
Wii Online Code
3584-3210-8122-4969
Well last night I called stores and of about 15, one store said they would have Wii's in at 10 am Wednesday, they said about 10 of them. So I got up, and went to the place, about 45 minutes away, got there and asked someone about it and they said " I dont know who you talked to but we dont know of any shipments coming in, but since you drove this far and were told there would be Wii's, I can take your name and number and call you if we get any, and I cant hold one for you but I can pospone putting them on the shelves for a bit" so I decided to stick around for a bit in hopes some showed up and about 1 hr and 20 minutes later, I got a call, they had two and I got one of them....so I just got the Wii hooked up to the internet and I dont know how to check my Wii code to have people add me but once i find it i will put it in my profile :)

to check the wii code, go click on wii message boards on the bottom right of the main wii menu screen, then click on "create new message", click on address book and there you go, if you don't see anything on that screen press left.

intekmdma said:
to check the wii code, go click on wii message boards on the bottom right of the main wii menu screen, then click on "create new message", click on address book and there you go, if you don't see anything on that screen press left.
Alright thanks man

Back