Got the Zapper Today

It appears that some places in canada haven't received their shipments of the wii zapper yet. I went to Zellers earlier today to get the bad news. I guess this is normal for them according to the guy stocking up the shelves.

oh wauw! seeing that you didnt had any problems with the trigger makes me wonder if I should ask one for christmas! lol :D:D

I might want to try the zapper out first though! maybe this weekend on a big games event!

samXcor3 said:
yeah i was gonna say yungblood where did you go that it was 25? i was thinking about passing it up but with an approval from yungblood, as well as everyone on this thread, i may have to give it a go.:smilewinkgrin:
I got it at Ebgames, i know it was originally priced at 19.99 but we all know that unless its in writing you cant believe every thing reggie says because it always changes, just take the september surpise for example, or the release dates that he gives. lol But let me now where you found it for cheaper so i can check it out every where i have been its been 24.99

traded in MOh2 and they only gave me 22 for it because they had so many returns on it. lol some hyped game it turned out to be. Well ill put that towards another zapper for my girls son.

Great info. I thought that the Zapper would be a failure but I guess its not. I was saving up money to buy some games with the Virtual Console but I might buy the Zapper instead.

yungblood6 said:
I got my zapper today and i have got to say its the best 24.99 i have spent in a while. Not only is the zapper comfortable and adds stabilty in control,but it comes with a great game. Links Crossbow is just great! I almost want to start a protest. Its a shame that a free game plays and looks better than half of the games out on the wii. In the mini game catigory it is the best, and the most fun to me. I think that we as gamers need to stop purchasing these mini games for full price! Nintendo has given us two great titles that blow other games out the water as far as utilizing the functions of the wii mote. Wii Sports, and Links crossbow are free games that (IMO) play and look better than others in its catigory that cost from 40 to 50 bucks. What im trying to say is if nintendo can give us great games for free than why the hell cant these developers put more effort into their games that they charge us 50 bucks for?
PS: If you guys get the zapper and play the mission where you actualy controll link, i think its the third or fourth one, let me know if you think nintendo should make a Zelda FPS just like that. I think it would make a great game. The controls in that section where sharp and aiming was precise.

Thank you, youngblood6! Why don't the developers make good games for the wii? Nintendo has already meantioned that they need to step up and hopefully they will do so.

i looked at target and it says its the same price but walmart is selling it for 19.99 and that is kinda pissing me off. Why are differnt stores selling the same product for differnt prices? Im starting to think games stop and eb are pulling some bs here. they lowerd there trade values for games, and then they play this bs game that if you didn't pre order a hot release than you cant get it till the next day(i called every one for cod4 at opening and they all said it was sold out) but its funny how best buy, walmart, target never sell out of the hot games not even halo. I think im done shopping with them

i think a zelda fps would be cool but i think it would be best as a vc download, because they're making original games for the vc soon. And who else thinks that since hyrule already has cannons that it should be getting early muskets soon, i mean that would pwn

yungblood6 said:
i looked at target and it says its the same price but walmart is selling it for 19.99 and that is kinda pissing me off. Why are differnt stores selling the same product for differnt prices? Im starting to think games stop and eb are pulling some bs here. they lowerd there trade values for games, and then they play this bs game that if you didn't pre order a hot release than you cant get it till the next day(i called every one for cod4 at opening and they all said it was sold out) but its funny how best buy, walmart, target never sell out of the hot games not even halo. I think im done shopping with them

That is crappy! I went to Gamestop for mine and it cost 24.99 too! It IS weird that it is being sold for 5$ less at other stores. Something stinks here...

Gamestop does that whole thing that its expensive, but they have it. Also up hyah in Canada, even though our Dollors worth more we gotta pay like 27.99 i think. By the time they switch the prices our dollar'll be worth nothing again.

player911m said:
Yea I think all games should be in plastic casings. Wii Sports gets hidden between my games.

At least they should make a downloadable cardboard insert so that we could buy a plastic case ourselves and make it look legit.

didnt your wii sport come in a case? they do here in australia. wii play and brain trainer come in a case when you get a wiimote pack (i dont know if they do in u.s.)

but i'd say the reason that (FREE) bonus games are so good, is beacuse nintendo are awesome, and nice, and classic/ modern... they rock.

elmo_999 said:
Also up hyah in Canada, even though our Dollors worth more we gotta pay like 27.99 i think.

If you're interested in buying it in Canada, go to Walmart. They're selling it for $19.83. God bless price roll-backs. As for our dollar, well it's not looking as good as it did a couple weeks ago.

Back