got this game for christmas?

<dizzle>

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2007
well my mom got me the harry potter game for christmas I still havent opened it .. i already have mario galaxy and tiger woods ... should i keep this game or get another one? thnxs for the help and i will be getting the internet on my wii today so if anyone will give friend codes thnxs

Harry Potter games are usually somewhat entertaining.... I like to watch Harry fall from high places.

Well if I were you I would rather get an online game like BT2 or DBZ Tenkaichi 3(wich I both already own) to play online and not get bored.

if you'er into online gaming

I suggest Medal of Honor Heroes 2. Harry Potter.... NAH!

LinksDarkSide said:
Sonic and the Secret Rings? It's okay for a Sega game.

i dont understand why people didnt like the game. sure sonic walked on his own, but its really not that different from the others. also highly recommen mohh2.

Well I suggest trading in Harry Potter for Zelda Twilight Princess, much better game.

Depends how much you like the movies. The bonus features in the Harry Potter are pretty good. Interviews with cast and directors, that type of stuff. I really enjoyed this HP game due mainly to the bonus features and open-castle exploration. As far as graphics go they did a very good job on this game compared to most movie games, and as far as movie games go you could get worse :D.

^agreed. The first Harry potter for the ps1 was good but now the graphics are disappointing.

Back