Graduation

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
Well tomorrow is my last real day of school (have exams on monday but thats all) and then i graduate on may 4th!! 12 long years of school and im finally out! all the exams, tests, pop quiz's, homework, ect. are all over! FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST! however i will miss it. going to this school im graduating from has changed my life from the time i enrolled in the 7th grade till now. the teachers were one of the best parts about it. they are the best ive ever had. if i wasnt doing well, they would take time out of their day to help me out. they are also really awesome. for example, me and a few other students didnt go on a field trip to Kings Island (an amusement park here in cincinnati) because we forgot to bring out money by the deadline so my english teacher took us to lunch at a buffet and payed for us! how awesome is that? also can you think of any teachers that actually cry during graduation? we are so close to our teachers at my school that every year they always cry when we graduate. i cant wait for graduation but then again i will miss school and my teachers (wont miss my friends because we are always hanging out anyways lol). however i dont really want graduation day to come because my teacher is making us each give a speech :mad2:. im the only one nervous because i have a really bad fear of large crowds and even worse fear of talking in front of large crouds :mad2:. well i just wanted to let you guys know!

:ee5k: !!!!
Well, Congratulations :thumbsup:
*claps*

I cant wait for that day, just 3 more years till its my turn

Congrats Mitch, sounds like a great school.

I aswell will be graduating later on this year however we still have some year end finals to complete. I just can't wait until its all over. However its been a lot of fun. I've made a lot of new friends and have had some great teachers. Its just amazing to look back and notice that 4/5 years have gone by so fast.

Congratulations...What a great school you have there. I wish I was in THAT school. Its usually me who teacehrs just get to like (not in a teachers pet sort of way either, I somehow avoid taht area). Good luck!

im not worried about them. they are gonna be a sinch. the only one im somewhat worried about is British lit. but im not worried im gonna fail, just worried its going to be the lowest score out of all 3 exams.

i my exams coming up in the end of may (and i im only in grade 8..thats middle school i can't belive they gave us exams.....)well im worried about french exam and math/scince will be easy aslong as i have a calculater and sheets on scince (which i do)

haha tomorrow is my last day of my Freshmen year of college, and I can't wait!

congrats though, It's a big day. Don't be ashamed to let out a few tears. As much as a "tough guy" one might think they are, it's ok to get a lil emotional on graduation day. Any plans from here on out? Work? University? PIMP?

hahaha PIMP hahahahaha........yeaaaaaaim pretty sure mitch will go to uinversity like i will after i grad from high school

Ya Mitch, what are you considering doing after school? Become a vigilante and slay down alien squadrons? No?

im going to go to college but nor sure what one yet. i might take a year off of school to get a better job and to find the right college for me. i know what i want to do, just not where i want to go (i want to learn 3d art and animation because i want to be a video game graphic designer)
however pimp does sound pretty good :wink:

everytime i talk to you you constantly remind me that its your graduation comming up lol. i am extremely happy for you and i wish you nothing but great sucess and all that comes with it!

see, now you can truely say that "hardwork and dedication pays off" lmao. you know how many times ive heard that and went "yeah right?" lol ;)

again, best of luck!!! congrats!!!

Mitch2025 said:
the only one im somewhat worried about is British lit.

British Lit?

Is that just English Lit but with a different name or..? :confused:

Oh and congradualtions :D

British lit is the study of British literature (like Shakespeare). im not sure if your from the USA or England but if your from england i would guess you dont have that as a subject (or its called something else)

Back