Grand Theft Auto IV

roryrc

roryrc
Dec 6, 2006
Yorkshire
Anyone who has ever played any GTA game on a console should understand how good the game is however i was on wikipedia before and search "Grand Theft Auto 4", went down to Platforms and found this:

"Nintendo Wii - According to an interview between Nintendo of America's president, Reggie Fils-Aime, and MTV, Nintendo is willing to put M-rated content on the Wii. He also stated having talks with Take-Two Interactive, the parent company of Rockstar. This has led to some speculation that the next GTA game could possibly be available on the Wii as well"

I Was Wondering What You thought about it?
Will it happen?
Would you buy it?

hell yeah...id love it on the wii, it would also update nintendos "kiddie" image some people seem to have, i would buy it in an instant. the controld would probably be awesome...think about drivng...shooting and flying..:)

Icetrash said:
Link to the thread?

I would like to see the game on the Wii for sure. Its a great game.

Heres your link:

aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

god you guys are idiots. 1) it would not be GTA 4. it would be 6. 2) it would def suck on the wii. it wouldnt feel right not playing it on ps2

nah they callin it 4, also i would like it. And were u joking by calling us idiots because your wrong?

... hope so

Hey to be real they shud have character customization cuz im sick of playing with a white guy (no offense but id like to play with my own race)

Lobstermobster said:
god you guys are idiots. 1) it would not be GTA 4. it would be 6. 2) it would def suck on the wii. it wouldn't feel right not playing it on ps2

You've got to be kidding me? I hope your joking....

Look at the titles...When it says Grand Theft Auto:VC or Grand Theft Auto : SA

Its not 4, and 5. Its different chapters... Gta1, gt2, LONDON, GTA 3 WOW! London! When was that made? For the ps1..Search before calling people idiots cause I know more than you know about take 2 and rockstar. Thank you and Good Night.

it would def suck on the wii. it wouldnt feel right not playing it on ps
I think you say this becuase everyone is so used to it being a PS2 game, its really what made the ps2, even though it was also released on xbox. It would be a little strange seeing GTA on wii, but theres no reason why it can't work.

Lobstermobster said:
god you guys are idiots. 1) it would not be GTA 4. it would be 6. 2) it would def suck on the wii. it wouldnt feel right not playing it on ps2

I hope you know GTA's also on the Xbox, PC and PSP.

this is the thing that drives tons of wii people to saying: OMFGZ WII ALREADY HAS TEH GTA!

Back