Grand Theft Auto?

tonyr1988

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Arkansas, United States
Wii Online Code
5915-3034-4885-8290
In an interview with an American television station, Reggie Fils-Aime, the president of Nintendo of America, said that Nintendo has done all it can to persuade Take-Two Interactive Software to bring the Grand Theft Auto franchise to Nintendo consoles, and it is now up to the third party publisher to decide whether Rockstar Games' immensely popular series will appear on Wii. We should know more later in 2007 regarding this issue.

http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=108810

Good idea? Bad idea? Gonna happen?

GOOD IDEA. But I don't think it'll happen. In my dreams, I hope it does though. That would be so beautiful.

Reggie said he did everything he could to get them to bring GTA to the Wii.

Did he beat the crap outta them with a motion-sensing bat? I doubt it.

Man, I can't even begin to imaging how cool they could make that game.

i dont see why the wouldnt want to bring it to the wii. enough people have them which means more sales. GTA has never been known for there good graphic so the only thing that will define the game on all three systems will be the controller, which the wii should be the best for.

i is a good idea, especially because all these freaks keep saying that nintendo is to kiddy....It could happen because the GTA series ended up on the Xbox so yeah it could be a possiblity for sure.....I wonder if online play would be on the new grand theft auto? I would like to see how they would do that for the new GTA.... but yeah it is a good idea to draw another crowd to the Wii.

Back