Grand Turismo 4

KTIGZ

Dirty Jerz.
Jan 6, 2008
New Jersey (201), USA
Wii Online Code
0795-8922-4951-2684
Does anyone here still play this game? I know its old and for PS2 but i just can't get enought of it. If you do happen to play let me know what cars you normally play with, your time on those cars, and favorite tracks.

Edit: I'm sorry, i just noticed i misspelled the game title. Its really suppose to be GranTurismo4.

Last edited:
yep i still play it, one of the best games that i have owned.

i mostly use the nissan Primera ( 1994 model) and run it on tsukuba. best time of 00.57.498 with out nitrous and with photo evidence

nice. great time.

now im thinking about starting up a project with that car.
i just recently finshed up with a Ashton Martin DB9, really wasn't into the car at first, but woaahhhh I'm still dazed at what this car can do. Really fast car, and great handles. You might wanna try it out some time, its a really sweet car. ooo and yes nice to know that there is still someone who appreciates such a great game.:thumbsup:

Nah, haven't played it, but I'll probably be playing Gran Turismo 5 Prologue when it comes out.

manufan15 said:
Nah, haven't played it, but I'll probably be playing Gran Turismo 5 Prologue when it comes out.

Your heading the right direction my friend. But you should definetly play GT4. Great great game. Its some much fun, well depending on if your not into the "riced out" cars and fire throwing, nitrous flying out of the mufflers, then this game would be perfect for you. Not only does it have all sorts of cars but you also learn about all types of basic things in automobiles.I recommend this game to any car lover.

Last edited:
I don't like racing games anymore. I used to back in the days... Until I started realizing I was doing the same thing over and over again. The last racing game I played alot was Need for Speed II on PC. Oh and Mario Kart because its different.

i have GT1 and 2 still. lol

and ill be purchasing 5 prolouge when it comes out but i missed 4 so yeah.. sounds like a great game. nfsu:2 was my favorite game because of the custom cars and everything. i used to be really into cars and stuff back in the day.

I usually don't buy racing games, but the moment that I bought GT4, I was blown away. It is still one of the best looking (and with great gameplay) games available on PS2. I will definitely be purchasing GT5 for PS3.

T3kNi9e said:
I don't like racing games anymore. I used to back in the days... Until I started realizing I was doing the same thing over and over again. The last racing game I played alot was Need for Speed II on PC. Oh and Mario Kart because its different.
I found this game to be different because it really gets into the cars, you also learn from your experience. You can adjust your downforce,transmission,suspension,lsd,ballest a whole lot of things you never see mentioned in NFS games. Its a game meant for anyone who appreicates cars and wants something more out of a game.

SensesFail said:
i have GT1 and 2 still. lol

and ill be purchasing 5 prolouge when it comes out but i missed 4 so yeah.. sounds like a great game. nfsu:2 was my favorite game because of the custom cars and everything. i used to be really into cars and stuff back in the day.
lol, I also all them. I own all GT games that have came out, i was so looking foward into gettin GT5 but i got a Wii.:( So it looks like I'll miss out on a great game untill i upgrade and get me a PS3. Well good luck on your new game.Hope you have fun. Let me know if its a must own game once you get it.(which i already know it is a must lol)

Byuakuya said:
I usually don't buy racing games, but the moment that I bought GT4, I was blown away. It is still one of the best looking (and with great gameplay) games available on PS2. I will definitely be purchasing GT5 for PS3.

YES! My thoughts exaclty. I was so used to playing NFS games and after a while i got bored of the games, since everything you do is "trick out your ride" and make it as heavy as possible and then watch your car as it seems to be going as fast as a jet but really bearly even going 80 mph. Lol this had me giving up on cars for a while. Until i bought GT1 and then GT2 followed and then GT3, but it was till GT4 that i was just amazed at such a great game. Wasn't expected it to be so good but so happy it was. I'm glad to see theirs a lot of people who enjoyed this game. Good luck on GT5 hope you enjoy it as much as you did with GT4.

Back