Graphics For the Wii In Comparison

Zatchmo

[IB]ZATCH
Jan 17, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
What is your opinion about the graphics for the Wii system? In comparison w/ other systems? Personally, I don't think they are anything special. Although I haven't played many games for the Wii, most notably when I played Call of Duty: World at War, they were horrid. Much better on the Xbox 360. Let me know, thanks.

Well the Nintendo Wii's Graphics are sort of good. This system is more of a kiddish system, but if you play games like Call of Duty or any other gun games thegraphics are so good!

What part of non-HD console do you people not understand? Wii is not High Definition. PS3 and 360 are hd.

In my opinion it depends what games you play, Super Mario galaxy is probably the one game that has the best graphics for the Wii and some games like Wii sports resort have pretty good game effects, shading, colouring etc. The games for the Wii that have the worst graphics are games made after movies (or just games that were made in a rush).
What part of non-HD console do you people not understand? Wii is not High Definition. PS3 and 360 are hd.
True...
This system is more of a kiddish system
I highly disagree, there are some things for the Wii that are for adults only (also some rated "M") and the Wii console is a family entertainment system, which means it has a wide variety of games for all ages.

Last edited:
Yeah I forgot about HD. That's a major advantage for the other systems. But what the Wii lacks graphics wise, it makes up for originality of the games, and also those who have brand loyalty towards Nintendo because they grew up playing their games.

The graphics potential is poor compared to the other two consoles.

It's a good thing for Nintendo that graphics don't matter very much anyway.

Back