Graphics on the WII

Actually i think they're pretty good, I've seen some TP vids and DBZ vids and i dont see whats so bad about the graphics:confused: , there fine to me.

TP is alright. Red steel are great. Rayman is pretty amazing from what I've seen.

But seriously, there have been SOOO many topics about this!

yeah, the graphics really don't look too shabby. Its definitily a step up from GC.

they aren't as good as the PS3 and Xbox 360 but the graphics most certainly do not suck

masterman said:
but dose the wii have online play

Yes, starting on the 19th and NO COST!!!

---

To answer the main question:

As I recently wrote up on my blog. I just saw a video on TV showing various Wii game clips we have all seen on the web all too often, but this time it was different because the games looked REALLY good graphicaly!!! Honestly, for all of you who have never seen any other video but those offered on the web, the games look stunning!!!

I can't f*cking wait!!! :cornut:

Last edited:
Honestly, I think Rayman: Raving Rabbids sets a standard for how good the Wii graphics an be... let's take a gander:
raymanravingrabbids2006sw4.jpg

These are before, I heard, the graphics got "tweaked".

the wii is suppose to have like 2 times the graphical power of the GC i think, still far shy of the 360/ps3 but no one really cares about that anymore lol, but i think it will be sometime, the same with all the consoles before they start to fully push the graphic capabilities of it.

I have to admit zelda looks really good, but thats pretty pretty much just the GC at its peak in terms of graphics, same as RE4 i guess, which looked great too. Red Steel for me is the first game where you can begin too see that the wii is superior to GC graphically.

About online play - does anyone know where I can get some more information about online play on the Wii?

Inspire said:
About online play - does anyone know where I can get some more information about online play on the Wii?
No one really knows any info about online play except that its supposed to come early 2007. Nintendo is being really secretive.

Back