Graphics Sub-section Petition!

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
All credits go to Syntax for the idea:

All i'm asking you guys is to say 'Yes' to this sub-section. Some of us on this site would really like this to become a reality!

I'll keep updating how many 'Yes's we get and maybe i0n will here our plea! C'mon people! Say yes!

YES!
Bolded names have 2 rep bars, members with 3 rep bars are funky, and members with 4 rep bars....stand out. :cool:

1.Brawny
2.The_Loose_Cannon
3.Ssbb_lover
4.Wii_Smurf
5.Sovieto
6.F.R.
7.Demonflair
8.Cpt.McCloud
9.Syntax
10.Wii_cammy
11.Lee.jarratt
12.Wii_BrEnDo2007
13.Byuakuya
14.+Maniacal=Maniac+
15.Paintba||er
16.Prez
17.En4Neo
18.Close
19.Wiired
20.Gymdawg
21.RivalDestiny
22.FWELR
23.Stranger
24.Ottoman
25.FWELR
26.In_touch_with_the_wii
27.Happy
28.Crazyq42
29.Spicka
30.Coleman
31.Con77
32.Sasuke747
33.Bubbagump
34.ilikecookies
35.Zarogan
36.AndyDS
37.Dreamweaver
38.Link_of_Hyrule
39.Tr1p1ng
40.Taills
41.Bonodo
42.Dude boy
43.Tarheelsuperman
44.Major Tom
45.Nic7
46.Wiiownu
47. Sameiru

AN ASTOUNDING 47 SOLID MEMBERS WANTING THIS SECTION, AND MANY MORE GUARANTEED!

Last edited:
Should have been in the Site Feedback section...:nono:
And on that topic, you guys have to understand that it just isn't a popular subject. Anything you wish to be accomplished can be done by making threads in the lounge (which can become stickied if needed).
For example, Wii Online gets a section because it is a popular topic (dozens (if not more) threads a day).
Graphics gets how many?
Get it to become an extremely popular subject and you have sold me :)

Prez said:
Should have been in the Site Feedback section...:nono:
And on that topic, you guys have to understand that it just isn't a popular subject. Anything you wish to be accomplished can be done by making threads in the lounge (which can become stickied if needed).
For example, Wii Online gets a section because it is a popular topic (dozens (if not more) threads a day).
Graphics gets how many?
Get it to become an extremely popular subject and you have sold me :)
It's not talked about much because there isn't a section! :D A GFX section on a website that isn't about GFX also gives a chance for nooby designers, so they don't get flamed right away. I've joined a forum dedicated to GFX and, since i'm not that great, I got flamed right away! Here, they don't have to worry about that, because chances are not everyone else is that great either.

I already have a ton of ideas to start the section out....I guess I can do nothing but try to appease you. But, how? How can I show you but to get this petition with a ton of signatures?

Is it just me or did I post here, strange I could've sworn I did.

Oh cool.

Hell YES ! This forum need GFX !

This forum has horrible GFX most of them in MS Paint !

Uh !

And if anybody needs a forum which they will not get flamed but will need PhotoShop or GIMP, **************** !
:nono:

Maybe a sticky - 'Post Your Photography'

I'd have a few shots to share.

of course id vote yes, anything for my SSBB_lover!!!!

however, prez is right. you have to make it extreamly popular and draw a crowed that includes everyone from all the forums (keep in mind not all the members post in all the forums, only select ones they tend to click into).

if somehow you can pull it off, im all for it. i know a few of the ideas you have in mind and i deff wish you the best of luck. like i put in the rep points i gave you in your official post, i hope i0n gives you the privilage!

good luck and again, i vote yes :yesnod:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
of course id vote yes, anything for my SSBB_lover!!!!

however, prez is right. you have to make it extreamly popular and draw a crowed that includes everyone from all the forums (keep in mind not all the members post in all the forums, only select ones they tend to click into).

if somehow you can pull it off, im all for it. i know a few of the ideas you have in mind and i deff wish you the best of luck. like i put in the rep points i gave you in your official post, i hope i0n gives you the privilage!

good luck and again, i vote yes :yesnod:
Thx Jill :lol: (awa everyone else). But seriously guys, post in the 'Official Graphics Thread' plz. ^_^

I do thank you all for the support though, much appreciated. :)

Back