Graphics Sub-section Petition!

Cpt.McCloud said:
it will be very popular.
Oh so very popular.

It would be teh ownage.

+ it would draw in a TON more members that are looking at the topics on the 1st page.

Member: "Hmm...Wii...360...PS3...Anime...looks like an average video game webs-holy crap! They even have a GFX section, that seals the deal!"

:cool:

coleman said:
Yes. Grand idea.
You're the man, coleman. :)

I have a little present for everyone that signs this petition...i'm not going to reveal it though because people will just start signing up for the present, don't want any bias votes.

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
You might want to delete that message...now.

You're already in trouble enough Brawny...don't make it worse. :)

P.S. Is it cool if I write your name down?

Yes, write my name down.

I don't see why a separate forum for only graphics would be so bad. It's not like it's a wii site and detracting from wiichat.com.... I don't see what's the hassle in giving us graphics people a little organization. Besides, it was an idea. Can't be banned for that. (can you i0n?)

Brawny said:
Yes, write my name down.

I don't see why a separate forum for only graphics would be so bad. It's not like it's a wii site and detracting from wiichat.com.... I don't see what's the hassle in giving us graphics people a little organization. Besides, it was an idea. Can't be banned for that. (can you i0n?)

A little less hinting and a little more helping :p

right, maybe insted of 500 posts make it 1000 posts for bold name or 2 rep blocks or something.

If the graphics section got its chance it would be quite popular for all the talking about sigs and such. Tutorials and other features could fit in too.

Cpt.McCloud said:

right, maybe insted of 500 posts make it 1000 posts for bold name or 2 rep blocks or something.

If the graphics section got its chance it would be quite popular for all the talking about sigs and such. Tutorials and other features could fit in too.
THAT'S MY POINT! The amount of GFX movement that's going on right now (SOTW, GFX shop, etc.) is only the beginning, if we actually got this section it could be filled with tons of stuff that isn't even here atm. :)

Brawny said:
Yes, write my name down.

I'm not saying i'm against it, i'm just thinking of the possible consequences, I don't want you to be banned. :(

ssbb_lover said:
All credits go to Syntax for the idea:

All i'm asking you guys is to say 'Yes' to this sub-section. Some of us on this site would really like this to become a reality!

I'll keep updating how many 'Yes's we get and maybe i0n will here our plea! C'mon people! Say yes!

YES!

Ssbb_lover
Wii_Smurf
RivalDestiny
Prez
En4Neo
Close
F.R.
Con77

KCBlack
Sovieto
Paintba||er
The_Loose_Cannon
Wiired
In_touch_with_the_wii
Cpt.McCloud
Crazyq42
Gymdawg
Syntax
Bubbagump
Stranger
Happy
Wii_cammy
Lee.jarratt
Ottoman
Brawny

Spicka
Coleman

27 SOLID MEMBERS WANTING THIS SECTION, AND MANY MORE GUARANTEED!

IM NOT IN THE LIST:incazzato:

Cpt.McCloud said:

That means I will be bolded? YAY! :thumbsup:

Edit : yay i am bolded!

Cpt.McCloud said:

hm.....what's that supposed to mean??

sotw is growly quickly and getting more popular ad intrest in graphics has risen loads on this forum.

giving a graphics sub section a chance would lure more people to the forum too, some people may be against it but it will tidy forum up a bit, it will be intresting to see all the points of view on graphics and it will be popular.

sotw should be official :p

EDIT: brawny, it was sarcasm . . . . ., it was about your little you cant get banned for it (can you ion?), it just sort of looked like a hint. . . . .

K, updated, only members with 2+ rep bars are bolded (still a lot). :)

Back