Graphics

i dont see why yall complain about graphics, i really dont even notice bad graphics, such as socom on the psp, i thought they were good....anyway i guess some people are just more greatful than others, but really, the wiis graphics are fine and I would rather not pay 400 dollars for a wii when i could pay 250 dollars and buy 3 games for a total 400 and have good graphics than great graphics. just my opinion.

Graphics matter to a point. Picture size matters too. Would you rather play on a 13 inch screen or a 60 inch screen?

Lots of things matter when playing games... Just because the people in Wii Sports don't look real doesn't make the game any less fun... Infact... I would think it would be slightly boring if I was bowling and everyone looked real...(unless everyone looked like my friends then it would be more fun)

One of the things you NEED when you buy a PS3 or 360 is a nice big HDTV. What's the point of playing a game like Dead Rising when you can't read a word on the screen because you have an old TV? The nice thing about the Wii is that you don't need to spend that extra money on a new TV. You can see everything just fine with the TV you have. I can't be the only one that feels this way... or doesn't have the cash to spend on a new TV.

We have gotten to a point where there is a transition period between who does and does not want or have an HDTV... Right now way more people have a plain old TV than people with an HDTV. I think Nintendo was smart in not supporting HDTV at this time. Five years down the road most people will have HDTVs and that's when Nintendo should support it.

Tri said:
One of the things you NEED when you buy a PS3 or 360 is a nice big HDTV. What's the point of playing a game like Dead Rising when you can't read a word on the screen because you have an old TV? The nice thing about the Wii is that you don't need to spend that extra money on a new TV. You can see everything just fine with the TV you have. I can't be the only one that feels this way... or doesn't have the cash to spend on a new TV.

We have gotten to a point where there is a transition period between who does and does not want or have an HDTV... Right now way more people have a plain old TV than people with an HDTV. I think Nintendo was smart in not supporting HDTV at this time. Five years down the road most people will have HDTVs and that's when Nintendo should support it.
QFT :thumbsup:

Nfanboy said:
Wii HAS AMAZING GRAPHICS SO SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT YOUR LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm the f*ck down. The Wii has alright graphics but they're nowhere near the level of 360 or Playstation and thats a fact...so deal with it. No use crying and b*tching about something is already a proven fact. Lets just hope that Nintendo wakes up and creates a system that has a CLEAR difference in the quality of graphics between the Wii and itself.

Bugz said:
The Wii has great graphics.
All this fuss about some polygons and pixels.
The games of today look f**king awesome compared to the games we had when I was a little boy.

So true. People loved Pac-Man and Frogger. Tons of people are downloading classic VC games.

It's wonderful that we have the technology so you feel like you're really there when you take down some demons/orcs/covenant/etc, but just because we can make it look good doesn't mean the game will be any good. Great gameplay with amazing graphics is wonderful, but in the grand scheme of things, great gameplay is much more important. To me anyway.

Back