I have:
Blazing angels
medal of honor vanguard
call of duty 3
zelda
wii play
need for speed
Red steel

and out of all of them I would have to say Red steel. Some levels are beter than others but overall it looks great

spawnminion said:
I would have to say call of duty 3 the graphics were terrific, much better than redsteel....

Really?

I thought it had pretty meh graphics for what the Wii and hell, what the GC could do.

The game on the Wii with the best graphics right now is obviously Super Monkey Ball Bananna Blitz.

LoZ TP looks awesome as hell, but it doesn't have the best graphics.

the gemas on wii right now are the best GAMECUBE can produce, the wii has better graphics than you all think, we havent seen wii graphics yet.

I haven't played it but Vanguard looks pretty good. I'm surprised you'd say red steel over vanguard noman but I haven't played either. I agree that the wii's potential hasn't come close to being realized yet.

Red Steel could be achieved on the N64 but it is fun and the first multiplayer FPS Wii game

All these posts contradict each other...

Wario Ware has high-end cartoonish graphics which destory low-end realistic graphics (Red Steel)

SSX Blur and Sonic and the Secret Rings have great graphics.
Future titles with good graphics will be: Metroid, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super smash Brothers. Also Sadness should be good.

I must say it's a toss up between Godfather and Zelda Twilight Princess. What EVERYONE needs to realize is you are playing ports, even Zelda was a port. The Wii will not be "realized" until developers run out of ports to use. They will milk EVERY title that gave them success in the previous generation.
They are remaking Blitz: The League for games sake! Stop trying to seek out graphics because you will not find ANYTHING mind blowing yet.

Back