Graphics

ics

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
I have been kind of bumed about the wii graphics until now.
I just watched a Resident Evil 4 demo video for the gamecube and I was really impressed with the graphics. If they can do that on a gamecube just imagine what they can do on the wii being twice the power. I really think we are all going to be very surprised as to what they can really do with the Wii.

Hopefully Wii will be surprised. As of yet, none of the graphics I've seen have been very impressive. So far, for me except for the Mii Channel, the Wii is just a much cooler looking gamecube which is very disappointing. When online gets up, I'll be happier. And if the graphics get better, I will be overjoyed.

I think the graphics in Zelda are amazing, to be honest. Not quite up to par as, say, Half-Life 2, but I find myself walking around Hyrule Field getting attacked by enemies because I keep looking up at the sky/environment.

I hate the graphics... developers are being lazy and pawning off controls in place of visuals. Of COURSE that is going to change as time goes on... but as of right now I am underwhelmed to say the least.

Back