graphix

disturbed69

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
ok all you lucky buggers out there who are busy wii'ing just a question, how are the graphics?

oh...and does anyone know the official specs of the cpu and gpu yet?

well i went to a friends and played wii sports and zelda. I mean it really depends, i was fine with the graphics. I was busy herding up some sheep in zelda!:lol:

well ill admit that wii sports has some pretty ugly looking graphics...i mean its not like...uber bad...but not that good at all.
but then you look at a game like zelda....zelda's graphics are awesome. i mean REALLY awesome. i dont care what those ps3 fanboys have to say....Z:TP's graphics are really nice. Excite truck wasn't too bad either. not the best, but certainly not horrible.
but like Jagermeister said, its the fun that wii brings that makes it better than the ps3 and xbox IMO.

okay call of duty 3 has graphics compable to the call of duty 2 for the 360 cause i own all three systems and thats the plain thruth. the grapgics arn't as bad as people are accuising it of.

well ill admit that wii sports has some pretty ugly looking graphics...i mean its not like...uber bad...but not that good at all.
but then you look at a game like zelda....zelda's graphics are awesome. i mean REALLY awesome. i dont care what those ps3 fanboys have to say....Z:TP's graphics are really nice. Excite truck wasn't too bad either. not the best, but certainly not horrible.
but like Jagermeister said, its the fun that wii brings that makes it better than the ps3 and xbox IMO.

yeah im not gonna get it just coz of the graphics, but having cool graphics aswell as awesome gameplay is never a downside

Dude im so mad right now... I could'nt get a Wii because i halfto wait untill christmas..
Dude i havent tauched the damn thing... I saw the controller IRL at gamestop but some kid was playing it.. Dude btw you need your drivers licence to play the wii at Gamestop.. (Uber Gay) none of my freinds have a Wii... I cant even tauch it....

I'll make a fair assessment on the graphics when I get a composite cable. The graphics I have seen so far are good but the AV cable makes it crappy in the end.

At the end of the day, I forget about how good or bad the graphics are, as generally you get so engrossed in the gameplay the graphics dont matter.

Cap'n Crunch said:
well i went to a friends and played wii sports and zelda. I mean it really depends, i was fine with the graphics. I was busy herding up some sheep in zelda!:lol:

The graphics must be pretty bad then, because those are intended to be goats. xD

Vagrant said:
I'll make a fair assessment on the graphics when I get a composite cable. The graphics I have seen so far are good but the AV cable makes it crappy in the end.

Composite cables are AV cables. The ones you're looking for would be component cables.

Back