Great Deal on SD Card Reader (USB)

bobby1211

R.I.P. Digii
Nov 22, 2006
The Magical Land Of Cubicles
Wii Online Code
6278-1240-3243-3822
If you already have an SD card reader on your computer, ignore this post :p

This is a great deal on an SD card USB adaptor. You will use this to transfer files from your computer (Videos, pictures... roms) to an SD card so you can put them on your Wii! You can also pull files from the SD card such as your Virtual Council saves. For $4 shipped right to your house, you can't beat it.

You will need an available USB 2.0 port in your computer and an SD Card to use this. This device will read other kinds of memory cards but the Wii won't.

I can personally vouch for the site. They are very reputable. I have ordered from them in the past with no problems.

Meritline USB 2.0 7-in-1 Memory Card Reader/Writer,FREE STANDARD SHIPPING

Meritline USB 2.0 7-in-1 Memory Card Reader/Writer
$6.95 With Free Shipping

Use coupon 'MM1190643OFF' for $3 off.

Good 'til Dec 3rd.

Hope that helps at least one person out!

-Bobby

This post is not against any rules. It is not an affiliate link or a competing site. It is simply bringing a good deal to the attention of the members here. This piece of hardware is a great help in transfering files to the Wii.

Edited to add: Here is a link to the FAQ for ya csiguy4u, If you search for the word 'Links' you will find nothing against members trying to help thier friends on Wiichat find a good deal on some cool stuff to use with thier Wii.

This would be a great stocking stuffer also for any Wii owner!

-Bobby

Last edited:
Back