Great Games for Wii

chadskee

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
Hello everyone,

I am a proud owner of one of these wonderful devices they like to a call a Wii. I have to say im enjoying it alot. But some of the reviews on gamespot are depressing. I though I might venture here to ask the real players which games are good. I have Zelda and thats the only game I have, and its great. Call of Duty got a less than stellar rating, and the second highest rated game... Super Monkey Ball, I rented and it is bad.

So if there are any of the other games you guys think are worth my final 50 dollars then please, chime in.

chadskee said:
Hello everyone,

I am a proud owner of one of these wonderful devices they like to a call a Wii. I have to say im enjoying it alot. But some of the reviews on gamespot are depressing. I though I might venture here to ask the real players which games are good. I have Zelda and thats the only game I have, and its great. Call of Duty got a less than stellar rating, and the second highest rated game... Super Monkey Ball, I rented and it is bad.

So if there are any of the other games you guys think are worth my final 50 dollars then please, chime in.
You might just want to... wait... tbh.
There are some great games coming out. Right now the launch games are alright, but the games coming out look promising!

Yeah I was looking at Madden, Call of Duty, or Splinter Cell, any other games coming out I might want to watch out for?

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Madden 07
:D :D

Elebits ey, well, doesnt sound too exciting, i was looking down a long list of announced games and it kinda worried me, because there were seldom any that popped out at me.

CoD 3 doesn't have the graphics that you'd expect from a CoD game, but it's pretty awesome. The controls are hard to master, which in my opinion, adds to the game play.

Okay.. here we go!

Mario Party 8
Red Steel
Call of Duty 3
Medal of Honor: Airborne
Sadness
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
Metroid Prime: Corruption
Wii Play
Batallion Wars 2
Super Mario Galaxy
Far Cry
SSX Wii
The Godfather
Prince of Persia
Big Brain Academy
Animal Crossing Wii
Resident Evil 5

Those are the games that stick out to me.

There are only three games besides Zelda that I am interested in:

Cororinpa
Forever Blue (especially this one)

Both are, so far, import-only. They're also probably not out yet. The last one is:

Cooking Mama

We'll see how that one turns out.

Games That interest me :)
  1. Red Steel
  2. Madden NFL 07
  3. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
  4. Need for Speed: Carbon
  5. Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
  6. Super Mario Galaxy
  7. Super Smash Bros: Brawl
  8. Far Cry: Vengance
  9. Sonic Secret Rings
  10. Mario Party 8
  11. SD Gundam G Breaker
:thumbsup:

I have Zelda, CoD 3, and Madden 07. All three game are phenomenal. I'm also looking to pick up a few others, though.

Colmino said:
There are only three games besides Zelda that I am interested in:

Cororinpa
Forever Blue (especially this one)

Both are, so far, import-only. They're also probably not out yet. The last one is:

Cooking Mama

We'll see how that one turns out.
Cooking mama... really?
There are a lot of great games coming out!

So is gamespot just biased giving red steel such a bad rating?

Back