Great Idea For A Game!

WuZeMu

I HAVE A WII!
Dec 17, 2006
Southampton
I just had a stonking (in a good way) idea for a game! it could incorperate: Mario
FPS's and abit of Party Gaming! Imagen This: Your mario, but in first person and you have a great arsenal of weapons like:
- Fire Flower Mario (But As a Gun) your arm turns into a cool looking fire think like putting on a glove that covars your arm!
- Shells. Because turtles are poisonus?
- Coin Spiner. It's like a frisbey gun. that spins gold coins really fast into people and cuts them up

Good point. I mean, the Wii is innovative! Why shouldn't we get a game to truly bring out the uniqueness of the Wii! :)

i think that wii needs to put out an FPS somewhat like time crisis. with the remote this is very possible. just a more in depth version of time crisis or those other FPS arcade games would be awesome

yeah, a light game like time crisis would be cool, but i think that it would end up seeming like a tech demo, or a ripoff for 50 bucks, unless it was really long. for 50 bucks i want to be able to move my character and make a few decisions here and there. would it be cool to see TC on the VC perhaps with some wiimote support? hell yeah!

Back