greetings from NY!

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
T

The_Loose_Cannon

hello to all! just wanted to formally introduce myself to the website since i too am one of the lucky ones who was able to find a wii at the local best buy on long island NY. Funny story too about that, I went into target which is nextdoor to best buy in hopes that the rumors were true that target had a shipment in and they were in stock. sadly they were false and then walked over to best buy. apparently, the doors werent open at 9, they opend at 10. lucky for my friend who was with me and myself, we were waiting outside for only 10 min (if that) tops. As we walked in, the sales associate indicated that they received a shipment of them and we snagged one almost instantaniously! talk about good karma!

in any event, I just wanted to say hello and im glad i googled "nintendo wii" and came across this site! i bet i can learn alot of things in regards to my wii from a vast majority of you here.

please be advised, i MAY BE the cause of many repetative threads lol. i can see it now. i sometimes get lazy and will start a thread without realizing that its already been discussed (dont knwo if you guys do archives too) so just go easy on me since im a NEWB!!!!:smilewinkgrin:

best wishes and i cant wait to start asking questions to all of you! if you have any questions for me, please, ask away! dont hesitate either!

JILLY

Hope you enjoy the site.

I can see that you present a semi-formal vocabulary. Keep it up. USE CAPITALS WHEN NECESSARY. I am here to keep this site intelligent.

oh lord if theres anything i cant stand its improper english! haha, im a grammer nazi sometimes. :wink: sometimes ill paraphrase and use acronyms but i dont make my entire sentences like that! lol.

dont worry, youll appreciate my posts since they will be comprehensable! hahaha

thanks for the reply back!!!:D

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh lord if theres anything i cant stand its improper english! haha, im a grammer nazi sometimes. :wink: sometimes ill paraphrase and use acronyms but i dont make my entire sentences like that! lol.

dont worry, youll appreciate my posts since they will be comprehensable! hahaha

thanks for the reply back!!!:D

Me too! G-R-A-M-M-A-R ;) Hope this helps.

Welcome to the forum. I'm from NY and new as well. Feel free to add me to your Wii, let me know and I'll add you as well.

10-4 go check your wii message board. youve been added

EDITED BECAUSE I AM AN IDIOT

:aureola: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola: :aureola:
Why am I posting this? Good question.

Last edited:
Heyy, welcome to the forums!

Glad to see someone who knows how to spell :) ( Although my english is awfull! But it isn't my first language to I have an excuse I guess :) )

Hope to see you posting around here

And you were very lucky on getting your wii :) Pretty similar story to me actually!

Vert I love your sig btw :)

Vert and Jilly added. I also added Rach and Ntendocam, so feel free to do the same.

surfinrach90 said:
Heyy, welcome to the forums!

Glad to see someone who knows how to spell :) ( Although my english is awfull! But it isn't my first language to I have an excuse I guess :) )

Hope to see you posting around here

And you were very lucky on getting your wii :) Pretty similar story to me actually!

Vert I love your sig btw :)

hahaha! yes, i like to talk in comprehensive english...you know in a way that EVERYONE can understand?!? :wink:

dont worry about your english though darlin! most foreginers (gosh i hate spelling that word!!!!!!! i can NEVER spell it right! wheres spell check when you need it??? lol) can speak better english than most of us can!!! so id probably be highly impressed :)

BuT If U PRFR, I KaN B TalkIN LYKE Diss!!!!!! AW SNAP KIIIID! ok my nyer is comming out too much!!! and man that hurts my eyes just by lookin at it!!!:yikes:

vert i added you buddy!!!

Back