Greetings from Spain!

antuAn

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2007
Madrid, Spain
Wii Online Code
1478-3108-4547-2340
Hey guys, I've just registered here.

My name is Antonio, I'm a 23 years old guy from Madrid, and got the Wii since February. I'm interesting in knowing people from all around the world so we can share our wii codes and miis, and play online when it comes the day (Mario Kart :yesnod: ) I'm registered in another wii spanish forum, but isn't nearly as half big and active as this one.

See you!

hahah hey bud! my names Anthony XD. Welcome to the forums. Ill cya around the site. BTW if ya have any questions, PM anyone of us.

Thanks everyone, you're all very kind :)

CanGetAWii - I watch it from time to time; my favourite sport is soccer, although we aren´t as good as in basket lol

DumbassLuigi - Spain is great (what more could have I said?). Great food, weather and chicks :D

ARaV - Anthony, like we say here in Spain, "Lo bueno abunda" (good things are everywhere) :smilewinkgrin:

hello hello, welcome to wiichat, its the place to be, im ZAP

:cool: :cool: Cool!!
I would be thrilled to have wii-friends from out of the US! I will add you to my wii. Please do the same for me. My info is to the left. I will be definitly be getting Mariokart when it comes out and we could play.
Drop me a PM when you've added me! !) Thanks!

Back