grenade launcher

KillaCali

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2011
I don't remember having a grenade launcher when i was level 1. Or even now when im 31. wtf

the Grenade launcher is unlocked at later levels.... nearly the last few, but you can use it in the Assault pre-made loadout.

They should have never put that in the pre made loadout. Not sure if you get more that 2 rounds when you unlock it.

ah i see. i never took advantage of that when i was starting out. sucks for me.

I didn't find out until level 54 when I read it in this forum. Don't matter tho, grenade launcher sucks. There are only a few people I've seen who were decent with it. Otherwise, I love watching these guys runnin around kamikaze style. Having Last Act of Defiance gets them almost every time as long as they're fairly close.

I hate grenade launcher, unlocked it used it for a day and put it in the tool shed. What I really hate about grenade users is they can ruin a good kill streak with no talent :(

yes i can :)

someone had 29 kills and 1 death and was eliminating my team, thought i'd break it out and end it, hunted him for the rest of the round, got a fair few kills on him with it

Back