grenades galore

Snikmorder

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2011
California
Si I was up late last night and was playing heros. I was on a team with the host(gost-reaper&soul-reaper) we played in the dock and when I was starting to go in the room with the boat and seen grenade after grenade being thrown i was like WTF I could not get in finally they run into the room and start trowing back to back and the other door getting kill after kill. I go to each shooting them and throwing grenades at them to get them to calm down, the whole game was only using grenades from them no shot fired exept by me. I used their hack and since ammo was infinite I gained 500xp point and also used the grenades to just have fun. but the next game they did the same thing nothing but grenade launchers. it was kinda funny the first time but got old the second time. hackers do suck but I did use them to gain extra XP.

the first game was amussing never played with a hacker once i figured out what was going on i already racked up 540 xp points and still had 5mins to go. but yeah the second round i left it got too much and the game lagged from all the explosions.

Back