Group Games "Multiplayer"

ebittner

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2006
I love to play multiplayer games whith my firends on the GameCube and I wanted to know which ones you guys think are the best.
I really like to play Mario Cart and Super Smash Brothers with my firends they are two really great games.
Any sugestions?

Hands down Super Smash Bros. Probably one of the best multiplayer games ever. Now all we have to do is wait for the Wii version so that wii can go online.

def agree with mario kart.

mario party is always fun too and the great thing is that it is like the wii, for everyone, so even if you have friends who aren't into games so much they can still play and do ok (though all my friends in that category hate me on the button mashing games :D)

Agreed with Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart. I believe they will be launch titles when the Wii comes out.

AAH I WAS NEVER REALLY A BIG KART FAN OF MARIO BUT I WOULD PLAY WITH FRIENDS IT WAS FUN. oops caps. anywho yes, YES, SSBB is going to be the **** dont miss it, i bet red steel will be a good multiplayer game if they release it with multi, mp3 will be ballin, umm i cant think of any but, THE WII IS GOING TO ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!!! MOCK MY WORDS,

NOT SINCERLY
XAVIER MCCLOUD

Super Smash Bros. and I can't wait until i get my hands on SSBB

Me n ex mrs me spent many a boozed up night playing mario party with the winner get whatever they wanted(Wont go in too to much detail lol).

And you cant beat getting a few cans(over 18's only ;-) ).A bottle of vodka some mates round get mario party on and the three that lose a mini game have to have a straight shot.Had some ace night's doing that.

Nelsta said:
Me n ex mrs me spent many a boozed up night playing mario party with the winner get whatever they wanted(Wont go in too to much detail lol).

And you cant beat getting a few cans(over 18's only ;-) ).A bottle of vodka some mates round get mario party on and the three that lose a mini game have to have a straight shot.Had some ace night's doing that.

thanks for the ideas, gonna have to get that on order now :)

One of the best multi player games is day of reckoning 2 on 4 player all against all ladder match as everyone is desperately trying to stop the others from climbing the ladder to fun lol

Multi-player...multi-player...I can't really think of any other good nintendo multi-player games that haven't been named.

Mario Kart Double Dash is a good multiplayer because that was like one of the only games for gamecube that went online using the separate broadband adapter and its a great game to play if you have a bunch of friends over.
Wii rulez!!!!!

Back