Grown men watching cartoons

WeToYou said:
Why? Cartoons are for children.
so you dont watch any cartoons? cartoons are a very interesting form of media, and they are pretty entertaining. And your posting in the anime section. Anime is aimed more twords adults, with the heavier action and drama and whatnot that goes on in them.

Why do you play video games? Are you some kind of pedofile that tries to get lil boys in their bed by tempting them with games?

Video games are a child's sport!

Of course I'm kidding, but that's just how ignorant you sound.

Video Games were originally aimmed at Adults.

I acknowledge my ignorance. I'M HOPING FOR ENLIGHTENMENT.

WeToYou said:
Video Games were originally aimmed at Adults.

I acknowledge my ignorance. I'M HOPING FOR ENLIGHTENMENT.

This is so true, Bugs Bunny cartoons were meant for ADULTS!!!

Why else would they have jokes only adults could understand?

EDIT: I wasn't reading correctly and assumed you meant cartoons, well I'm glad you're enlightened then

Even American Cartoons are adult these days, I'd hate if any mom or dad would allow their kid to see Family Guy with those jokes. King of the Hill is adult too, not in a bad way, but in a way most kids wouldn't be able to appreciate.

Last edited:
(why was my post erased)
I dare you to let your kids watch Ninja scroll
Fist of the north star
Dead leaves

If there for kids why was Bevis and Butthead on late at night
And so meny jap one are badly edited for the us crowd

Last edited:
Hey I'm 20 and I watch cartoons sometimes, and I'm not a nerd or anything, I have a life too, so what? everyone can watch carttons if they want to, it's not just for children

i'm 24 and let me tell you cowboy beebop rules... oh and i'm a geek but all my cool friends are crack heads in jail so i guess that makes me cool now

^^
erm...ok

i'm 14 and watch a few cartoons, i'm a kid, who cares? why was this made?

En4Neo said:
This is so true, Bugs Bunny cartoons were meant for ADULTS!!!

Why else would they have jokes only adults could understand?

EDIT: I wasn't reading correctly and assumed you meant cartoons, well I'm glad you're enlightened then

Even American Cartoons are adult these days, I'd hate if any mom or dad would allow their kid to see Family Guy with those jokes. King of the Hill is adult too, not in a bad way, but in a way most kids wouldn't be able to appreciate.

QFT, cartoons were originally for adults! :cornut:

It's ok if I QFT myself, right?

WeToYou said:
Why? Cartoons are for children.

ROFLMAO - that placed in the anime lounge is the most horridly blatant flame baiting I have ever seen! you must be really bored with your life!

anime fan and proud. even in mid 30's. have been an anime fan for 25 years and there is NO way its all for kids!.

most anime's are for Teens+ and there are lots that are for adults. like Afro Samurai and The Boondocks, those are absolutely not for kids. btw i love those =]

Back