Grrr

JDK721

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
I made it to the mall at 6:30 AM about, which has Babbages and EB Games. EB Games already handed out tickets for their 9 Wii's, Babbages was still left and had 6 of them.

So an employee comes out to our line, and takes the first 6 people. I was second in line, so he writes my name down. It was about 8 AM then, and the mall didn't open until 10 AM. So he just told us to come back, so we come back and get to Babbages at about 10:10 and the 6 Wii's are already sold. It turns out the list didn't even matter, and the manager said the employee wasn't supposed to do the list because they can't reserve them for people.

So, I get screwed over. I got up at 5 AM and went to 4 or 5 other stores and then finally went to the mall and this is what happens. All that waiting for nothing. If that stupid piece of **** employee never came out and took our names down ASSURING us a Wii when the mall opened, I would be playing my Wii now. I would of just waited until 10 AM and ran to Babbages when the mall opened.

The next shipment isn't probably until next week, CHRISTMAS EVE, and i'll probably just get screwed over again. And Christmas Break is here in a few days, so I have nothing to do over the break.

I'm pissed.

I'm looking on ebay, the Wii's are way too much.

Nintendo must produce more to meet the demand. How come they are producing only enough to have 7 or 8 at each store?

that sucks. if i were you i would DEMAND a wii. im being serious. and if they wont, tell them your considering taking legal action. im being serious.

Wow that is awful! I can't believe that, how unfair!!

Even if the guy wasn't supposed to take a list, the manager should have just honored it anyway since he had already done it. People who actually waited really early in the morning were sent away so that people who came after them could get the Wiis.

That is really messed up.

I can't believe some stores.

Well the manager didn't take the list, an employee did.

It was too late, the six Wii's were sold. If I would of known, I would of just stayed and ran to the store when the mall opened.

Anyone know why Nintendo is hardly producing any Wii's?

selling out too fast, plenty over here though, strolled into kmart 3 days ago and there was 7 left, so i layby one and today theres still 3 plus like 5 in target, toys r us, ultimate gaming, eb games, easy to get one here... no rush just easy, i went o a shop 3pm lauch day and 1 was still available. no queues no rushing no 5 am just over the counter sale

Lucky you.. :(

I live in Pinellas County, Florida.. Pinellas County is the most populated county in Florida.

Is there any websites that sell the Wii for retail value, the ones on ebay are reaching well over $500 which I cannot afford.

Back