GT: Aerosmith?

Disturbed1 said:
unfortunately Led Zeppelin won't ever make it to any GH game =(
Indeed, Activision only likes to fill their games with decent songs at best for the most part.

Deanis said:
BTW, Dragonforce? A metal band that cant play live dont deserve to be a band. Besides all the fast stuff is on keys not guitar, whats the fun in that?

Are you kidding me?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d3XrZdqYCw[/MEDIA]

Go to about 3:21 and see for yourself whether or not the fast parts are played on a keyboard! I assure you that they're not.

And as for not being able to play live, have you ever actually been to one of their concerts? Or did you just watch youtube videos that were recorded on a freakin cell phone, which can't handle the awesome power that they emulate through their music?

Last edited:
pYRo said:
Are you kidding me?

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-730190423994507220&q=dragonforce+music+video&total=1897&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Go to about 3:21 and see for yourself whether or not the fast parts are played on a keyboard! I assure you that they're not.

And as for not being able to play live, have you ever actually been to one of their concerts? Or did you just watch youtube videos that were recorded on a freakin cell phone, which can't handle the awesome power that they emulate through their music?
Dont even attempt to convince us cause it wont work.

Well anyway this will probably be a big fail (not that I want it to be one). But yea it wont work as the same with RT80s

pYRo said:
Convince you about what? Was I even talking to you?
Us as in people who dont like DragonForce. What did you think you were doing in your last post?

Z3wpk said:
Us as in people who dont like DragonForce. What did you think you were doing in your last post?

Showing Deanis that all the fast parts are herman and sam on guitar, not the dude on the keyboard, so forget about it.

pYRo said:
Showing Deanis that all the fast parts are herman and sam on guitar, not the dude on the keyboard, so forget about it.
Eh I wont bother.

Amen, look I can appreciate their studio stuff, but Ive seen their live performances, and Herman Li and the other bloke use that many effects and layers in the studio, it aint easy recreating that live. Thankfully they have a really good keyboardist who can emulate similar sounds. But Im a (fairly bad) guitarist, and that doesnt really interest me.
Besides, you have to admit speed metal gets boring pretty quick, it all sounds pretty similar, and 7min long songs start to sound pretty repetitive.

...as for Aerosmith being in GH3? I think they know it isnt going to sell well....

look up Dream Theater

i do give credit to what Herman and Sam can do, but all their songs are very repetitive

and yes i have been to many DF concerts

pYRo said:

Wow, your still trying to convince us Dragonforce is a good band...???

They suck live therefore half the **** is made through computers....face it Dragonforce is overrated.....JUST because the makers of Guitar hero 3 made it the second hardest song on guitar hero yet....doesn't mean that its made by the best guitarist on the face of the Earth...

Axel16 said:
I think the best band would be The Rolling Stones for a game like this.

Dude. Me and my friend were talking the other day and I agree 100% I think even better would be rock band Rolling Stones edition :)

We were thinking how lame this game is going to be, not to mention just a way to try and keep the franchise alive and sucker more money out of dumb GH fanboys.

It just seems like Rolling Stones would be the only good band to make an artist exclusive music game. I mean like you could go with the Beatles, but the drummer would just get bored. Led Zeppelin? no one would be able to pass the Vocals on expert. It seems like the Stones would be a perfect band

pYRo said:
Why do you think that? Dragonforce is the most skilled band on the face of the planet!
Dragonforce is good but not that good. No one even knew who they were until guitar hero had there song. And now people only listen to that one song.

nice_wii said:
Dragonforce is good but not that good. No one even knew who they were until guitar hero had there song. And now people only listen to that one song.

Well I hope not, they have many songs that are just as good, and even better. Revolution Deathsquad is definitely my favorite song of theirs.

Back