Gta 4

I don't think so. I don't think that there has ever been a GTA on a nintendo console. It would be good though!

the only was I ever seeing a gta game on wii is if all the wii games produced by rockstar sell really well.

Nintendo have already said that they will not allow any of these games to be released for the Wii unless the rating goes down. Thats exactly why Manhunt 2 was banned.

Simply stated...weak. I think it would bring an entirely new aspect to gta being on the wii. Oh well, Nintendo needs to broaden their horizons IMO.

blueovalboy7 said:
I think it would bring an entirely new aspect to gta being on the wii.

ya, controls for some things would make a lot more sense if you know what i mean.

anyways, GTA 4 looks beyond the Wii's power, but they could easily port over San Andreas or Vice City. it would really expand the audience, even though they've kind of already done that...

blueovalboy7 said:
Simply stated...weak. I think it would bring an entirely new aspect to gta being on the wii. Oh well, Nintendo needs to broaden their horizons IMO.
Yea, if they're trying to appeal to everyone then they need to allow all games. A game can be as bad as possible, as long as the rating is fair then there shouldn't be a problem.

Gamecube wasn't a success but the Wii is so far, that may have an impact on it. (For GTA in general, not GTA 4)

I saw the trailer

on the wiiwant2play trailer section the game is there.us i'm using my wii now but i will soon post a direct link

Byuakuya said:
Nintendo have already said that they will not allow any of these games to be released for the Wii unless the rating goes down. Thats exactly why Manhunt 2 was banned.

no nintendo just said no adult only games

manhunt 2 got toned down though

manhunt>gta a lot more when it comes to killing, blood and other 'adult rated themes

Byuakuya said:
That makes no sense at all considering that Manhunt 2 was rated AO, whereas no GTA game has been rated AO (disregarding the Hot Coffee incident). Manhunt 2 would be available now had the initial rating been M. Not to mention the fact that many other M-rated games have been released for Nintendo consoles.

:rolleyes:

Byuakuya said:

ninty wont ban it unless it has an AO rating. that was why manhunt 2 was banned. gta4 isnt even in the beta stage yet, it hasnt been rated, so nobody can ban it at all.

and there is no way gta4 is coming to wii.

edit; wade said the same thing, sorry, i didnt read all the posts.

I really wish GTA would go to the wii aswell. Are they not aloud to have it or something? Because i remember Reggie Fils mentioning that he is going to try to get it, maybe its just not powerfull enough for the newest gta games.

Back