Gta WiI

zerboxx said:
Yeah, that's true, and Halo's similarity to Metroid means it'll come over too, right?
It has nothing to do with what the games are like, it's the developers. Rockstar has stuck close to Sony, they might branch out, but who knows.
Godfather is from EA, and they love them some Wii
youve got to be kidding me. i was responding to someone saying that GTA wouldnt be on the wii. As i said, Godfather was ported, so why wouldent GTA. Rockstar is already developing manhunt for the wii. Yes, rockstar IS working with the wii. The developer is already in. So whos to say they wont. AND rockstar is a third party developer. Halo is exclusive to microsoft. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

GTA is a crappy game. they need to add more additions to the game than bikes.

see? I'm telling the truth, it may be popular and all but it's crappy

Gta San andreas Was Ok. I hated the dancing missions and that kind of stuff I rather blow stuff up and kill people for the missions. I liked Vice city the best. As for GTA on the Wii. It would have to work good with wii mote. I highly doubt that GTA will come to Nintendo.:ihih:

It would be nice, but its not happening as long as Sony is a competitor. Rockstar <3 Sony, and Sony hates Nintendo. No love triangle.

paintba||er said:
Vice City was my favorite too. But as far as it coming to the Wii I just don't think its gonna happen. Nintendo would probably not even allow it because theyi make "family consoles". :prrr:
HAHA! manhunt is like the goriest and violent game ever, and the creator of No More Heros said he is trying to Top the violence in Manhunt 2

theONE said:
It would be nice, but its not happening as long as Sony is a competitor. Rockstar <3 Sony, and Sony hates Nintendo. No love triangle.
so since rockstar is making manhunt 2 on wii, that means GTA wont come, because, after all, EVERYONE knows that GTA first came out on DOS and then playstation. And then, even came to the gameboy, and dreamcast:thumbsup: . :sick:

Last edited:
asdfnick said:
youve got to be kidding me. i was responding to someone saying that GTA wouldnt be on the wii. As i said, Godfather was ported, so why wouldent GTA. Rockstar is already developing manhunt for the wii. Yes, rockstar IS working with the wii. The developer is already in. So whos to say they wont. AND rockstar is a third party developer. Halo is exclusive to microsoft. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
but Microsoft didn't make halo bungie

asdfnick said:
so since rockstar is making manhunt 2 on wii, that means GTA wont come. :sick:

O, I had forgotten that. I take back all I have said. There is a chance. A small, but possible chance.

MysticGohan said:
but Microsoft didn't make halo bungie
i meant that its exclusive to microsofts system (windows and xbox) i know bungie made it, i argued that in another thread about microsoft not producing their own games for 360, just buying out game companies.

Back