Guesses on how Prinny lives!

He doesn't live, he is one of the living dead. Wait, that means he is living.
I reckon he lived in a 2 story mansion with some sort of old butler who brings him random pictures for him to post on differnt boards. Yes...

bop-ERT?! (tries to make Super Paper Mario sound)

:wtf:

i think he lives in a 1-room apartment in London.

I reckon he lives in a darkened flat with the curtains shut all day, spending all his time playing obscure retro games and watching anime, and only emerging to buy food and toilet paper. Oh, and I think Imageshack are trying to bring an injunction against him to stop him using their site. :lol:

'Prinny would spend most of his days at the job he hates, come home at night and play his Wii or retro games into the wii(no pun intended) hours of the morning only to realise he has another day of work ahead of him. Either that, or get incredibly drunk at the pub after work and wander home and practice drunken martial arts (which always looked like fun).

Somewhere in there he'd also fit in making obscure GIFs and his infamour 'ello pics :p

Chances are he's probably an astronaut, lumberjack or Chuck Norris :p

Wow both are close except I dont tend to go to the pub (dont like being round people/dont trust many people)
The second try coming home in the morning and going to work at night

And you both forgot my massive love of good rock music and that I also tend to play retro games on there original consoles

I also tend to be on my sites a fair bit (both need more posters)

Edit :
The Imageshack thing has been setled they now have popups
No messy court case
No me runing to there place of work throwing random thins at them while going MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Last edited:
*obeys*

(It's simply proof rach that a good forum persona can get you wherever you want to go in life)

Back