Guitar Hero 2 360 release

Dec 23, 2006
West Mids, England.
Wii Online Code
4655-2810-0795-9892
Well im just Curiou , i havent bought any of the others so far.. but i chcked reviews and looked fun..

Just wanna know is it difficult to pick up .. and how much fun is it really ;>
Thanks.

i could say its the greatest game in the world. many people would agree. but whats the point if you arent going to play your self. buy the game play the game.

Is the Learning Curve hard or? can you pick it up pretty quick
(Thinking about picking the game up today!)

Last edited:
Depends on how good you are at dancein games
ONLY GET IT WITH THE GUITAR
Playin with a pad is silly and it defeats the object

Theres a very in depth tutorial mode
The songs do get hard
(only played ps2 versions)

its the same on the 360. only that you get 10 more songs better graphics (who notices that when you are playin notes) and downloadable content. but as far as gameplay is the same. buy the game better yet if you can. rent it. but im sure if you buy it you will keep it.

It definitely is one of the best games to be released EVER. In fact, its the only game that's pulled me away from WoW. If you've ever played a guitar, its easy to pick up and play. If you haven't, it still is pretty easy. Just start on easy and you'll be doing expert eventually. I remember standing in Game Crazy playing it. The first song I did ok, then after learning the controller, I mastered it on my second try. Its a really fun game, but $90 is a little high...I still bought it though

Back