Guitar Hero 2...Or 3

thatstobadd56

Player Hater
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
0415-6074-8999-8552
Do you think there will be a Guitar Hero 2..or 3 made for Wii. I just got EGM Magazine today and i noticed Guitar Hero came out on Xbox 360! I was mad that i didn't see it out on the Wii!!!

Any ideas.great.

-Mattatack-

NICE! Do you know where you read it..or when it might come out?

Activision said that they were going to try and be equal with the systems, specifically mentioning the Wii. When he was talking about what he may come out with for the Wii, Guitar Hero was mentioned.

I hope they make GH3 for wii not 2 I already own 2 for ps2 so there would be no point in me geting it for wii unless my brother takes it to collage.

i dont see the point in guitar hero, its fun yeah but its basicly the same thing as dance dance revolution exept you have to buy a guitar and stuff for a repetative game.

yeah that would be cool for guitar hero. i have stoped playing my wii until they come out with some better games this month. lol. i have been content on playing my 60 gig. ps3. i love it. lol. but i love the wii too. lol.

i hear that. lol. i love guitar hero but im also going to start a band and play bass lol. my uncle was famous back in the 70s and 80s he was in the band Pablo Cruise. anyway he is going to help me get started.

As a hardcore gamer and guitarist, I think that they should make the game for the wii. but I wouldn't want to buy the guitar though, and I they did they would make it wii compatible making it very expensive.:p

Back