Guitar Hero 3 Beginner

cards88

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2007
I am very much a begginer at gaming and was wondering if a beginner could learn guitar hero 3 and play it and progress without being overwhelmed. I also have a tendenacy to get impatient sometimes. So will it take a long time to get good or with about 30 mins of practice can I be playing easy songs?
Thanks!

I bought it on Thursday, and am able to play medium difficulty with about 80-90% accuracy on most songs, except for the last tier.

yeah.....its possibly....practice, practice, practice

i was on easy when it came out on ps2....now....im stuck trying to beat expert....lol

my opinion is that you'll be able to play it on easy after 30 minutes of practice/learning, if it even takes you that long, after a day or 2 you'll be able to play medium with some competence and after that hard is the tough one to make the jump to, and expert is just hard but harder. When you're playing it on easy though just make sure you get in the habbit of having all 4 fingers on the buttons, if you play with just 3 fingers on the buttons the jump to medium will be rough because you'll have to unlearn that habbit.
enjoy the game.

Yep. I'm fairly new to the Wii and very new to GH3. I just bought it yesterday. It took me about an hour to get comfortable with the controls and starting doing ok on songs. By the end of the evening (about 2 hours total of playing), I was getting above 95% on almost every song played on easy. It is going to take some practice for sure, but I LOVE this game. 2 hours and I am hooked.

coming from somone who is new to the franchise (only played 3, beat it twice in 4 days) i can tell you that the first day you get the game youll be playing 90% of songs on easy and the second-third youll be playing them all. after that it only take about an hour or so to get used to medium, im stuck on final boss on medium though so i guess i really technically beat it once. but im almost there lol.

on a side note, every time i play it i find my self saying "one more song and im done" and ill play it and start another one and ill be trying to quit for over an hour. lol

you can get used to easy once you've played about 5 songs and then after that they're really easy, but medium takes you about 10-15 songs/trys in medium songs to get the hang of it and i'm afraid to even try hard or expert since you use all 5 buttons

you'll only spend a couple of hours on easy and then you'll probably do medium

the only song im that im still stuck on easy is through the fire and flames, well im not really stuck on easy i can easily pass, i just can't do medium

yeah definatly i got it sunday and beat it i a couple of days have never playing it before.

Im wondering the same thing aswell. Im getting it tomorrow and i hope ill be able to get good at it. I cant wait for it, ive been waiting for ages.

Back