Guitar Hero 3 Coming For The Wii!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeLdA1202

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2007
oh ya i just got recent news from red octane(guitar hero official buisness partner) that guitar hero 3 is coming for the:
Wii
PS3
PS2
DS(ino its sounds retarted)
Xbox 360

they are all coming around the fall season:ihih:

use the search next time man,already discussed.

im sorry i didnt know up until know... and besides, i found out about this forum like a month ago or something like that

ZeLdA1202 said:
im sorry i didnt know up until know... and besides, i found out about this forum like a month ago or something like that
Why didn't you post it then, rather than waiting and posting after the other 30 threads?

It's not a big deal. Just use the search feature next time.
Thanks in advance.

Also! The DS version sounds kinda of mediocre unless you hit the buttons with the stylus. I'm guessing that'd be kind of hard.
I actually want to see how they do that.

Thanks for the info Zelda.

Personally, I can't believe some of the replies you got on this thread. All you were trying to do was be nice, share in the potential excitement, and throw some info out there. Then people jump down your throat.

Well no worries, because:

A.) I hadn't heard about it until I read your post...and as I don't search for Guitar Hero information it was still news to me.

B.) Ignore all the ridiculous wastes of space on here, with all the "old news, search for it next time" BS. They're losers with nothing better to do. They just don't understand people who have a social life, and may not have the time to sit on here day and night and actually see (apparently 30) posts on Guitar Hero go by.

Seriously, to all you dinks out there, if you thought his post was pointless in the first place, then why did you take the time to reply to it? To show you're a socially awkward dickhead? Well good for you...

sentbytelevision said:
Thanks for the info Zelda.

Personally, I can't believe some of the replies you got on this thread. All you were trying to do was be nice, share in the potential excitement, and throw some info out there. Then people jump down your throat.

Well no worries, because:

A.) I hadn't heard about it until I read your post...and as I don't search for Guitar Hero information it was still news to me.

B.) Ignore all the ridiculous wastes of space on here, with all the "old news, search for it next time" BS. They're losers with nothing better to do. They just don't understand people who have a social life, and may not have the time to sit on here day and night and actually see (apparently 30) posts on Guitar Hero go by.

Seriously, to all you dinks out there, if you thought his post was pointless in the first place, then why did you take the time to reply to it? To show you're a socially awkward dickhead? Well good for you...

no one has to sit around all day to know about guitar hero 3. there are magazines and other forms of information. tryin to call people names doesnt make you look smart either. what does being online have to do with being social? im a very social person but that doesnt mean im oblivious to other things.

a real fan would know about stuff before hand. im pretty sure it was plenty people that knew about spiderman 3 b4 it was advertised. just cause they took time to actually look dosent mean they didnt have anything better to do.
seems to me you had nothing better to do than kiss ass and ***** about what everyone else is saying.

i wonder if wii version will suffer the graphic, loading time.

And i wonder if it's wireless otherwise they should make it for gamecube, not wii.

Robertking1123 said:
no one has to sit around all day to know about guitar hero 3. there are magazines and other forms of information. tryin to call people names doesnt make you look smart either. what does being online have to do with being social? im a very social person but that doesnt mean im oblivious to other things.

a real fan would know about stuff before hand. im pretty sure it was plenty people that knew about spiderman 3 b4 it was advertised. just cause they took time to actually look dosent mean they didnt have anything better to do.
seems to me you had nothing better to do than kiss ass and ***** about what everyone else is saying.

How hilarious is this guy? Dude...you have f*ckin Guitar Hero lover right below your name. OF COURSE you're going to know about it, but what about the (plenty) of people who didn't? Zelda's post was a.) valid and b.) informative, and all people could do was ***** at the poor guy...do you think he really (being admittedly new mind you) came to the board to post that information thinking "gee, I hope people insult me for taking the time to do this". Sorry, but not all of us are "cool enough" to have known Guitar Hero was coming to Wii...let alone (that again admittedly) it has been posted about 30 different times. It's clear that these people obviously, due to knowing this, spend quite a bit of time on here to notice those kinds of things. Hence...they have nothing better to do.

Also, being "socially awkward" has nothing to do with being "social" at all. A person may be a social person, and still be considered socially awkward. Case in point:

Person A: "Hey guys, I found some cool information you might like to hear."

Person B: "That's old news, get with the times."

Person C: "That's awesome."

Person D: "Thanks for the info."

Not hard to see who the socially awkward one is there...
And for the record, if you consider it to be kissing ass and bitching, then what does that make your post look like? Seems to me if that were the case, then you'd be kissing way more ass than I would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back