Guitar Hero 3 Downloadable Content

aerosmith is going to be an expansion of gh4, isn't it?

i heard that GH3 DLC might come out this summer along with the release of Rock Band for Wii but i probly wont buy it cuz im sure RB2 will be in the design stage by then

Well, I finally played GH2 on PS the other night for run... wow..lots of good songs. GHIII for Wii, which I play now, is getting old.

If RB comes out for Wii it's good by GH, hello RB if there's DLC.

It's frickin stoopid GH for Wii doesn't have downloadable content. what's the Wii store even for? We all get tired of playing mario, blades of steel and techmo bowl.. lol...

I wish the soundtracks from GH and GH II were available for Wii download. GH II has better tunes than GH III.

Craptivision is soooo stupid!
They could make easy $$$ if they would do a straight port of GH 1 & GH 2 for the Wii (& GH for the 360). I would probably buy both.

I really hope they spend the extra time to make the grafx a little better for the GH:Aerosmith that is coming out later this year.

Last edited:
It'll never happen. Without a hard drive it's basically impossible. The song packs on 360 take 75 MB or more each. You'd be able to fit perhaps three on the Wii's puny flashdrive. Knowing this, Activision will never bother. That coupled by the fact that the douches at Activision have the nerve to charge $70 for a guitar shell (plus another $40 for the Wiimote) is why I'll be sending my Guitar Hero 3 package back to Activision for the $132. Screw them.

Atomheart said:
It'll never happen. Without a hard drive it's basically impossible. The song packs on 360 take 75 MB or more each. You'd be able to fit perhaps three on the Wii's puny flashdrive. Knowing this, Activision will never bother. That coupled by the fact that the douches at Activision have the nerve to charge $70 for a guitar shell (plus another $40 for the Wiimote) is why I'll be sending my Guitar Hero 3 package back to Activision for the $132. Screw them.
I Agree. Screw Activision and their $70 piece of plastic. I'll never play guitar hero ever again.... because I broke my guitar and don't want to buy a new one....

Nookslave said:
Rock Band for Wii is going to have DLC, but not GH3. Maybe GH3:Aerosmith.

From this thread: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/56397-harmonix-no-dlc-rock-band-wii-yet.html

They are focusing on making the core gameplay solid and rockband is not slated to have DLC at this time.

It is basically going to be a spruced up PS2 version for the wii. Everything will connect to the wii wirelessly and not via wiimote or nunchuk. This also means that the price will not be significantly lower either because all instruments will have their OWN wireless setup inside them. Although it is a good feature just in case some people don't own 4 wiimotes. I would never buy a 150-170 dollar game and then have to buy 1 or 2 more wiimotes at $40 a pop. Although if RB for wii doesn't have DLC then its pretty much a waste imho.

Back