Guitar hero 3 expensive!!!

balrogs.pa

Wiichats Idiot Identifier
Jul 12, 2007
I forgot how to look at a map.
Wii Online Code
0588-9206-9468-1123
I was wondering, on an estimated guess, what day or when will it be the least expensive. because right now the 100 dollars is just too much for a game. even if it comes with a guitar. does anyone know a good place i can buy it for less than that, like mabye 60 or 80 dollars?

Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii is only $90 at all of the major retailers. If you go to costco you can get it for about $81, but you'd have to be a member.

I'm picking up the PS2 version tomorrow, as it comes with 2 guitars and the game for $85. Just look around for deals, and you'll eventually find one. Just be glad you aren't paying $160 for Rock Band.

On a similar subject, has anybody heard anything about getting just the guitar? I want to get the game, but it would be much more fun if we had two guitars instead of one. So far, though, I've only seen it with the game.

You cant get them yet! atleast not in the US. I read somewhere that it wont be out till 1/1/2008! it sucks too!. I even tried buying another bundle for the guitar and trading the game in at gamestop for store credit but they said that it cant be done

if you have a ps2 you can get the best because as the guy up at the top said GH3 and 2 guitars for $85 and they now have GH1 and GH2 (just the games, no guitar) for PS2 at $40 for the 2 of them at wal-mart. so in the end you can end up with 2 guitars and guitar hero 1-3 for just $125

Okay, Go to a whole sale company, like where I work and you can get it for 74.99 Wit hthe guitar and game. Enjoy.

Got mine for $80. :/

I'm guessing you're looking for the Wii version, since this is in the Nintendo Wii Gaming section. Correct?

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
I bought Guitar Hero 3, without thinking about the price. Lol, I wasn't thinking.
But it was totally worth it!

Yup.

OP, I would just buy it at the retail price, since it's definitely worth it. I admit I'm getting a little bored of the songs, but I'm hoping they release an expansion pack of songs on DVD from the ones currently available to the other systems through DLC.

Back