Guitar Hero 3 Friends

im going to message all of you guys tomorrow for your GH numbers
got forced to turn mines off

antaganist said:
im going to message all of you guys tomorrow for your GH numbers
got forced to turn mines off

yea same here, i wish i could still play right now, parents want to watch t.v. =(

Boxy, gatta love the Co&Ca, I used to game under the name AlTheKiller too because of the sweet name and sweet reference, my Dogs name is Apollo lol(not sure how into them you are, I've been hooked since the day they released SSTB).

As far as GH, if you wana play some Co-Op let me know, I can hang on expert, or even hard for that matter. Get me a mouse and an FPS though and it's on.

i'm about to add everyone that posted so far, my code is:

3050-5733-3170

i used to be expert material on gh2, but for some reason this one is kicking my butt :(

i'm about to add everyone that posted so far, my code is:

3050-5733-3170

i used to be expert material on gh2, but for some reason this one is kicking my butt :(

DrYou said:
Boxy, gatta love the Co&Ca, I used to game under the name AlTheKiller too because of the sweet name and sweet reference, my Dogs name is Apollo lol(not sure how into them you are, I've been hooked since the day they released SSTB).

As far as GH, if you wana play some Co-Op let me know, I can hang on expert, or even hard for that matter. Get me a mouse and an FPS though and it's on.
Coheeds the best. Im seeing them on friday, im soo excited! I know all about apollo! Ive been following them since sstb too. we should all just add everyone whos posted. i am. I use Al the killer because everyone calls me al and the song about him in in keeping secrets is awesome! i can probably co-op tonite around 10pm central if u want

GHIII friends

I just picked up GHIII yesterday and would like to find a few friends to jam wiht on-line.

My GHIII # is/ 1805-0334-4556

So if anyone wants to rock send me a message and Ill add you.Or you could just post a reply on this thread and I will probably see it and add you.But Im looking forward to jamming with ya in the future,thanks.

P.S.
Im not great just starting playing it.I have just beat the game on medium so Im decent but not great or even good but decent.Send me a line and Well rock later.

Hey guys. I'm new. I just got the game and it really rocks. I'm going to add everyone and I'll post up my friend code when I get off work later. Look forward to playing with you. I'm not that good though. Lol.

Back