Guitar Hero 3 Friends

I hate this friend code thing. I don't understand why we can't just search a database of people that are online. Oh well. Not for me to understand I suppose. I'll be home soon. I can't get a hold of wife to give me the code so I'm having to wait. It sucks. I wanted to start playing people when I got home.

My code is 519805642196. I'm adding everyone on this thread and off of several other sites so I'm not going to PM anyone. That would be a lot of messages.

koyga said:
My code is 519805642196. I'm adding everyone on this thread and off of several other sites so I'm not going to PM anyone. That would be a lot of messages.

probably wont get a lot of people adding you back

Yep This is basically a post directed towards anyone in the thread.

I added anyone who has there friends id in the thread
my username in gh3 is zico, and my friends id for gh3 is 279287757329. I play on expert, but if u need help on any other difficuly (except easy, and lower teir songs on medium) gimme a message or find me online. So except or dont accept, its ur choice, but i love co op bands, battle and proface off so.

Maybe we should lay down some guidelines for co-op play since we cant talk on the wii. I like that whoever starts the match will get guitar first but then after that game the other person gets guitar and host just to be fair and all. unless they are a bass playing maniac.
And sorry z3wpk for the shitty performance of Welcome to the Jungle
and TeckX for the shitty performance on Cult of Personality lol

BoxyBrown said:
Maybe we should lay down some guidelines for co-op play since we cant talk on the wii. I like that whoever starts the match will get guitar first but then after that game the other person gets guitar and host just to be fair and all. unless they are a bass playing maniac.
And sorry z3wpk for the shitty performance of Welcome to the Jungle
and TeckX for the shitty performance on Cult of Personality lol
oh ok lol that was you lol dont worry i did horrible on my name is jonas for some reason and it was bass!!! lol

Holy crap, this game is very cool. I don't have my game code with me but I'll post shortly. I'm gonna write everyones down and put the information on my Wii. Real quick, just so ye know, this be me first GH game and I'm a newb. Now I'm able to nail every song on easy but medium is a whole different ball park. Funny thing though, I've played guitar for many years but if feels nothing like playing guitar. The only thing is that my fingers are very use to the movement and the multi tasking. In other words, they don't get tired.

yea. it helps with making your pinking and ring finger more responsive but it is completely different from playing a real guitar

Z3wpk said:
oh ok lol that was you lol dont worry i did horrible on my name is jonas for some reason and it was bass!!! lol
i tore up my name is jonas tho lol. i think i got 100%
sorry for the double post
not really

Back