Guitar Hero 3...How old do you need to be?

cgar

WiiChat Member
Nov 6, 2007
Looking for games for my kids for Christmas. Will kids 6 & 9 years old like Guitar Hero 3?

Thanks for your help.

no, I'd be surprised if they could play it. It's probably too complicated for them. My 11 year old brother struggles a ton... on easy...

probably it will be too hard for them. i would suggest zack and wiki or excite truck.

rep me

zak and wiki? zak and wiki would be impossible for a 6 or 9 year old. despite the games kiddy graphics its actually pretty tough. if your kids are musically inclined they MIGHT be OKAY at guitar hero on easy. i dunno though its your call. i would go with yes excite truck for racing, there is also a chicken little game out thats actually supposed to be pretty good in terms of an actual video game because movie games usually suck. also maybe mario party (8?) for wii or wii play or something

cgar said:
Looking for games for my kids for Christmas. Will kids 6 & 9 years old like Guitar Hero 3?

Thanks for your help.

I'd say "no" on GH3 but a big "yes" for Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 and/or 2.

Thanks for the help.

They love Wii sports, Wii play, Paper Mario, Mario Party 8 and really can't wait for Super Smash Brothers (on Gamecube I think it is their favorite).

Is Guitar Hero for PS2 any easier?

i'd say no because it gets really frustrating even for me and i'm a lot older than them, i'd say super mario galaxys would be a fun one for them but i dont know since it hasn't come out yet.

and as you asked is guitar hero for PS2 easier, do you mean the original guitar hero? or GH3 but for PS3? but either way it will be just as hard across systems and between games since they're all the same but between the 4 different guitar hero games they've made all that has really changed is the songs

dont count on it, they might...but maybe games like zach and wiki, mario party 8

EA Playground, Carnival Games, Ratatouille, Mario Party 8

This Guitar Hero, from what I have heard and read, is way more difficult than the past games. I would go for something different. The only reason I play GHIII is because I love rock music.

I don't think you guys give kids enough credit. The six year old probably couldn't, but the nine year old should be fine.

Back