Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

It needs "Frantic Disembowelment" by Cannibal Corpse. At least we get Raining Blood. With it being called Guitar Hero you would think that some freaking Thrash and Death metal would be on it. Instead we get songs by some pansy bands. WE NEED METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masonb15 said:
It needs "Frantic Disembowelment" by Cannibal Corpse. At least we get Raining Blood. With it being called Guitar Hero you would think that some freaking Thrash and Death metal would be on it. Instead we get songs by some pansy bands. WE NEED METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen, we need some more METAL!!!!!!

2 more songs confirmed today:

"Play the Blues"-Danko Jones
"The Width of the Circle"-David Bowie

No one thinks of Jake when referencing Ozzy.... Yah, Randy was effin amazing, but so was Jake.

Ozzy
Thin Lizzy
PF
LZ
More Jimi
Clapton
AC/DC
Aerosmith
Better Nirvana
More Who
Joe Satriani
Steve Vai
Hotel California - Eagles

Less one hit wonders...(Hit me with your best shot, carry on wayward son, surrender)....

Brawny said:
No one thinks of Jake when referencing Ozzy.... Yah, Randy was effin amazing, but so was Jake.

Ozzy
Thin Lizzy
PF
LZ
More Jimi
Clapton
AC/DC
Aerosmith
Better Nirvana
More Who
Joe Satriani
Steve Vai

Less one hit wonders...(Hit me with your best shot, carry on wayward son, surrender)....

like your choice of bands, but i don't think they have ever added 2 songs from one band onto a GH

Brawny said:

Ozzy
Thin Lizzy
PF
LZ
More Jimi
Clapton
AC/DC
Aerosmith
Better Nirvana
More Who
Joe Satriani
Steve Vai

thats a good list of artists and i would LOVEEE to have vai on there and deff more hendrix but LZ wont happen and cream (or clapton) would also be cool

Metal is exactly what this game needs more of. The first one had the right idea, then it slowly went away. MORE DIMEBAG! And i dont like zakk wylde too much. kind of a show off he is. i do respect him as a player though

BoxyBrown said:
Metal is exactly what this game needs more of. The first one had the right idea, then it slowly went away. MORE DIMEBAG! And i dont like zakk wylde too much. kind of a show off he is. i do respect him as a player though
Exactly. Here is a few bands that would put the Hero in Guitar Hero
Slayer
Morbid Angel
Cannibal Corpse
Dragonforce (I hate the band but Herman Li rocks)
Exodus
Sepultura
Dethklok
Megadeth
Pantera
Lamb of God

I think I've got my point across. LISTEN TO ME ACTIVISION!!!

Brawny said:
Yardbirds with Clapton AND page.
they wont have the yardbirds it prolly too "old" for them but they should have the animals god that would be awesome but still applies to the same thing "old"

masonb15 said:
Exactly. Here is a few bands that would put the Hero in Guitar Hero
Slayer
Morbid Angel
Cannibal Corpse
Dragonforce (I hate the band but Herman Li rocks)
Exodus
Sepultura
Dethklok
Megadeth
Pantera
Lamb of God

I think I've got my point across. LISTEN TO ME ACTIVISION!!!

what about some

-mushroomhead
-killswitch engage
-godsmack
-korn
-bon jovi
-drowning pool
-mudvayne

and what about Atreyu? didn't they say they were trying to get one of their songs in here?

tdog7 said:
what about some

-mushroomhead
-killswitch engage
-godsmack
-korn
-bon jovi
-drowning pool
-mudvayne

and what about Atreyu? didn't they say they were trying to get one of their songs in here?
man i just love that random bon jovi and the rest is like heavy stuff haha and btw they said they may get an a atreyu song somewhere i believe

Back