Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

Lol, so true. Although GH really helps me on my rhythm, and when I started playing GH, I automatically played with my hands in the correct classical position, making learning guitar a lot easier. I played fully-ringing chords right away.

Brawny said:
Lol, so true. Although GH really helps me on my rhythm, and when I started playing GH, I automatically played with my hands in the correct classical position, making learning guitar a lot easier. I played fully-ringing chords right away.
i didnt lol gh made my fingers flat so i had a big learning curve for real guitar

track you mean? but yea it would be a good song i hated heart shaped box its so easy and boring the song is good thoo i love nirvana but where is: journey, boston, hendrix, clapton, rush, and VAI god dammit i want steve vai!!!!

No, the entire Nevermind disc. C'mon, Smells like Teen Spirit is classic Nirvana, as is Lithium, Come As you Are etc.

Journey would be awesome....so would queen, although we need a synth periph. Maybe Rock Band II. lol

Rush would be sweet too, although Neal Peart lends himself to Rock Band with drums.

Brawny said:
No, the entire Nevermind disc. C'mon, Smells like Teen Spirit is classic Nirvana, as is Lithium, Come As you Are etc.

Journey would be awesome....so would queen, although we need a synth periph. Maybe Rock Band II. lol

Rush would be sweet too, although Neal Peart lends himself to Rock Band with drums.
I think that would be too much gh nirvana for me lol.

Journey would deff be awesome and queen too but I wouldnt know what song :confused:

Of course neil peart would lead himself into rock band with his like 098123750918235698732465 minute solos lol (i saw them in concert :yesnod: ) but alex's killer guitar is awesome.

What about poor Geddy? doesn't he get any love? lol.

We will rock you? (the end coda), Another one bites the dust, We are the Champions. So basically anything you hear in a hockey arena is by Queen lol.

Brawny said:
What about poor Geddy? doesn't he get any love? lol.

We will rock you? (the end coda), Another one bites the dust, We are the Champions. So basically anything you hear in a hockey arena is by Queen lol.
OF COURSE GEDDY GETS LOVE!!!!! I play YYZ bass line on GH2 allllllllll the time and i actually learned how to play it like a real bass its hard with the gh guitar thoo

haha yea thats true but in queen songs they have alot of non guitar parts and guitar hero tends to not like that

that's why Dark Side of the Moon would never make it. No prog rock would really... The sax solo in Us and Them is awesome...but not guitar :(

Same with November Rain. the entire intro is piano.

I want a more complex guitar. Maybe ten buttons offset like -_-_-_-_-_

You can choose difficulty or whatever... would give real guitar players some harder stuff lol. Also would be able to play chords like they're not on the same string.

Brawny said:
that's why Dark Side of the Moon would never make it. No prog rock would really... The sax solo in Us and Them is awesome...but not guitar :(

Same with November Rain. the entire intro is piano.

I want a more complex guitar. Maybe ten buttons offset like -_-_-_-_-_

You can choose difficulty or whatever... would give real guitar players some harder stuff lol. Also would be able to play chords like they're not on the same string.
yea it really limits the great songs and what not.

and rock band has frets 1-5 then 15-20 about so that adds up to 10 frets go check out a pic im too lazy to get one :smilewinkgrin:

Lol, you can stop quoting, it's basically me and you for 2 pages straight lol.

And yeah, I saw the rock band guitar. It looks a lot less...plastic-y. The high frets don't require a strum, so the crazy awesome high solos are all tapped.

Would make eruption amazing!!!!!!

haha you should like go on aim or something so we can go more indepth instead of us getting in trouble lol

Lol, nah....as long as it's all GHIII related.

here's a pic BTW:

18004454724678abb10e261.jpg

While I play a fat strat, I still prefer SG's.....ever notice that the les pauls are insanely fat in the body?

Also, WHY CAN'T WE HAVE FLOPPY WHAMMY. I usually play rhythm for school gigs and whatever, while my god friend leads. Thus, I tend towards a loose strumming style, which makes me hate a sticky whammy. When I do lead and tremelo, I hate it sticking up there while I strum, so I let it droop and grab it with my pinky. Why can't I mimic that on a GH controller?

</rant>

I'm going to bed. Cya round

yes i want a floppy whammy too although on my PS2 guitar it broke it so its floppy :)

and I have an SG and love it and I do notice les pauls are fat i dont like it, havent had a chance to actually play a strat

Back