Guitar Hero 3[or other game] Online issue

newbish

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2007
hello, sorry if this was queried before.
my wii can go online to update firmware... use internet browser and stuffs but when it comes to online gaming it always fail to connect. For example GH3, when i connect the first time it says server is unavailable. The second time and subsequent time i will get the error 20100. Im using a 2wire 2700hgv-2 channel 11 and mix b/g mode. even set my wii to DMZ connection. However i did put a proxy in the connection settings on my wii.

what could be the problem? :frown2:

newbish said:
hello, sorry if this was queried before.
my wii can go online to update firmware... use internet browser and stuffs but when it comes to online gaming it always fail to connect. For example GH3, when i connect the first time it says server is unavailable. The second time and subsequent time i will get the error 20100. Im using a 2wire 2700hgv-2 channel 11 and mix b/g mode. even set my wii to DMZ connection. However i did put a proxy in the connection settings on my wii.

what could be the problem? :frown2:

are all your addresses in the wii right? did you input the proxies right? do you do that like instead of IPs and routers, use a proxy address? im not sure.

thanks for responding

samXcor3 said:
are all your addresses in the wii right? did you input the proxies right? do you do that like instead of IPs and routers, use a proxy address? im not sure.

for me, i set the IP and DNS to auto, only edited the proxy and it should be right.
additional notes: MTU value 1500.

im not quite sure what are you saying when you said "do you do that like instead of IPs and routers" care to explain?

Back