guitar hero 3 saves

enz

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
hello i bet the game at my cuzins and i tryed to copy the game save to my mem card and it said file cannot be coppied why is that>?

learn correct grammar! the first time i read it i thought you said
"hello i bet my cousins that i could copy the game onto my memory card, but it wouldn't let me."

honestly, can you even read that? It's really quite sad that the world has become that stupid and ignorant of correct grammar.

Wii games cannot be saved to memory card. They must be saved to the internal memory then must be transfered to an SD card if you want to be able to take it with you.

well i tryed to copy it to my SD card but it said canot be coppied i noticed it did this with splinter cell to but with the other games no problem whys that

yea i got the same problem...when i tried copying my GHIII data from my wii's memory to an SD card it said that this kind of data can not be transfered or something.

Correct. I like to copy saved data to my SD card, in case someone accidently saves over it. I did this with Zelda, Godfather, RE4, Wii Play, and others. I tried with GH4 and it won't let me. Very strange...

Back