Guitar Hero 3 Songs You Would Want

Oct 26, 2007
?????
List some of your fav. songs or songs you like to be on Guitar Hero 3:Legends Of Rock!!!:cool:
gh3demo.JPG

they have the full track released, but just for fun, i would like some ac/dc, mushroomhead, korn, bon jovi, oxxy osbourne, seether, system of a down

hmmm, get more bad religion in there, along with some metallica

maybe more social distortion to mix it up a little (ball and chain anyone?)

tdog7 said:
they have the full track released, but just for fun, i would like some ac/dc, mushroomhead, korn, bon jovi, oxxy osbourne, seether, system of a down
i know it is i mean songs you wish were on there or u wuld of liked to see:aureola:

heart breaker or over the hills and far away or hey, hey, what can i do would be some good zeppelin songs. but imagine having to battle jimmy page, he would murder your face off every time!!

i would love to see more: RUSH!!!!, STEVE VAI!!!!!, journey, boston, audioslave, hendrix, animals (not really actually), eagles, ELO, police, primus, queen, styx, tool, U2, van halen and thats about it

older stuff....Rolling Stones, The Who, Jefferson Airplane, Beatles; but I guess that wouldn't really fit the Guitar Hero "image"

GC8 said:
older stuff....Rolling Stones, The Who, Jefferson Airplane, Beatles; but I guess that wouldn't really fit the Guitar Hero "image"
thats one thing i hate about gh is the "image" and the who is on there btw

Z3wpk said:
i would love to see more: RUSH!!!!, STEVE VAI!!!!!, journey, boston, audioslave, hendrix, animals (not really actually), eagles, ELO, police, primus, queen, styx, tool, U2, van halen and thats about it

omg i can't believe i forgot all those, especiallly queen, tool, and hendrix

maybe some elton john! haha jk. definitely some led zeplin would be good and they should've put a avenged sevenfold song or three days grace song on there.

Rush, Metalica, Red Hot Chille Peppers, Judas Preist, Pearl Jam

I'd like to see some Godsmack and AC/DC stuff in Guitar Hero. I believe Activision tried to get AC/DC, but to no avail.

Back