Guitar Hero 3 Wifi Connection Problem

Acbriml

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2007
I recieved guitar hero 3 for the wii a few days ago, and I was very excited for the online play. I created an online profile, and whenever I select it after clicking on Nintendo WFC from the main menu, it tries to connect for about 2 minutes and then gives me this error message.

guitarheroproblem.jpg

Every other internet feature on my wii works, such as the internet channel and wii shop channel, but not this. Please post any reasonable and free suggestions to help me get online. Thank you.

PS: I use a Motorola Modem/Wireless Router SBG900

PSS:Sorry I could not figure out how to make the picture bigger.:sad:

The best number i say is 61070 and here

Error Code: 61070

Specific Error Code Not Found - General Troubleshooting

Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

Check your router's broadcast settings to find out if it is set to "G", "B", or "Mixed." Mixed typically works best, but try all three to see if it improves the network connection to the Wii console.

Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off. Wireless keyboards and mice may also cause interference.

If you are still receiving this error code, please click here for assistance.

from nintendo

i finally went to the nintendo support site and got my router all fixed. thanks for the help.

help

i have a problem when i log in to the wifi for GH3
the code is 94020
sorry i dont have a picture but is says disconnected from network due to transmission
can anyone please help?

Error Code: 94020
Specific Error Code Not Found - General Troubleshooting

* Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

* Check your router's broadcast settings to find out if it is set to "G", "B", or "Mixed." Mixed typically works best, but try all three to see if it improves the network connection to the Wii console.

* Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off. Wireless keyboards and mice may also cause interference.

If you are still receiving this error code, please click here for assistance.

It's the same problem as the last guy just change you ch number to 1 0r 11
And push new thread next time ok thanks

Back