Guitar Hero 3 - Wii Controller

SadistBlue

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2007
Colorado
Wii Online Code
7081-4874-6456-6678
wiighiii.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/07/14/red-octanes-new-wireless-guitars-but-whats-xbox-360s-extra-c/

Am I the only one that got jumpy when I saw that picture?

Last edited:
wiifreak9292 said:
what use is the wiimote?
For Guitar Hero 3 ? Nothing.

And I personally do not like Guitar Hero. >.< :(

Guitar Hero is a pile of crap! If you can hold that thing for longer that 2 seonds your a freak! Learn to play a real guitar!!!! Now please don't reply in this thread and go burn all copies of GH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111oneoneonr!!!!!!

Monsteroids said:
Guitar Hero is a pile of crap! If you can hold that thing for longer that 2 seonds your a freak! Learn to play a real guitar!!!! Now please don't reply in this thread and go burn all copies of GH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111oneoneonr!!!!!!
You probably dont like it cause you suck at the game

Guitar Hero only requires one talent. Memorization of the color buttons.

XwiimasturX said:
i also wonder how you get the wiimote out, it looks pretty jammed in there. lmao. :)
via article's second sentence ~ "The Wii version (seen above), allows you to put your Wiimote into it via a flap in the back. There is no word yet on why you would need to do this"
vagrant said:
Well you aren't the first to make a thread on it, so I'd guess not.
I apoligize for not being the first to post a picture of the actual confirmed guitar to be used for the wii, to my knowledge it was the first one about it. I wouldn't mind a link to the other one though.

Close said:
Guitar Hero only requires one talent. Memorization of the color buttons.
Monsteroids said:
Guitar Hero is a pile of crap! If you can hold that thing for longer that 2 seonds your a freak! Learn to play a real guitar!!!!
So that must mean you guys are amazing at the game? I mean all it requires is the ability to press 5 colored buttons. Unless maybe it's a rhythm game like ddr that requires dexterity and skill? Why do you own a wii if your so close minded to not hold something not normal... such as a wiimote and not your dual shock.

I seriously can't believe how much crap people can give this game. It has nothing to do with a real guitar, they have absolutely nothing in common in terms of actually playing. I play bass and have no skill that crosses over except maybe higher dexterity. Even then it isn't that much better. If you suck at the game just don't bother posting. Having a crude unwitty comment to go with you sucking at it isn't very appealing to anyone else.

Woo right on, you tell them, there just making fun of it cause they can't play it, and no need to worry, obviously most peolpe like the game anyway, just the wrong people looking in this thread, rep to you for making good points

I don't recall it being a race of any sort, so how do I give up? My thread wasn't labeled "asshat's please read" either. So I'm really lost on how I'm at fault here. I can rename the thread if you need me to though?

It's a good thing your not in game development, because last I checked Guitar Hero was making money, it can't be that maybe it's fun? No that's crazy.

SadistBlue said:
I don't recall it being a race of any sort, so how do I give up? My thread wasn't labeled "asshat's please read" either. So I'm really lost on how I'm at fault here. I can rename the thread if you need me to though?

It's a good thing your not in game development, because last I checked Guitar Hero was making money, it can't be that maybe it's fun? No that's crazy.

Who said anything about a race? I said this is old news that was already posted in the HARDWARE forum where it should be.

And I never said the developers were stupid.

And no, it's a lame ass guitar gimmick using the same lame ass songs you have to hear at every hokey social event in small town USA.

Back