Guitar Hero 3 - Wii Controller

vagrant said:
And guitar hero is nothing but Dance Dance with shitty old rock songs.
I would argue that DDR (the version I played) has shitty new pop songs, but to each his own.

vagrant said:
Who said anything about a race? I said this is old news that was already posted in the HARDWARE forum where it should be.

And I never said the developers were stupid.

And no, it's a lame ass guitar gimmick using the same lame ass songs you have to hear at every hokey social event in small town USA.

So it was in the incorrect forum I'll give you that. Honest mistake, but chill over it. If its a "lame ass guitar gimmick" oh well. I'm sure no one cares about your opinion in the slightest. Just like you probably don't care about mine. See how we handled that like adults?

SadistBlue said:
So it was in the incorrect forum I'll give you that. Honest mistake, but chill over it. If its a "lame ass guitar gimmick" oh well. I'm sure no one cares about your opinion in the slightest. Just like you probably don't care about mine. See how we handled that like adults?

An adult wouldn't have gotten pissy and defensive because someone pointed out their mistake in the first place.

vagrant said:
I never said anything about the songs on DDR. I was referring to the Guitar Hero songs.
Ah. I suppose I may have wrongly assumed that you hold DDR in higher regards than GH based on the songs alone.

vagrant said:
An adult wouldn't have gotten pissy and defensive because someone pointed out their mistake in the first place.

I recall apoligizing and asking for a link to the original thread so I could read that one as well. I don't remember getting pissy at all about your post. Jeez, your really set on just having the last word huh.

SadistBlue said:
I recall apoligizing and asking for a link to the original thread so I could read that one as well. I don't remember getting pissy at all about your post. Jeez, your really set on just having the last word huh.

I gave you the link. And you got pissy about the gameshow fashion in which I did so.

Uh kay? I really don't care how who said what. Sorry.

Marioman said:
Woo right on, you tell them, there just making fun of it cause they can't play it, and no need to worry, obviously most peolpe like the game anyway, just the wrong people looking in this thread, rep to you for making good points

Can't play it my ass! Whoever has to work at it for it to be so easy its boring has:

1)No hand eye co-ordination

2)No brain

3)to be Lazy as hell

The game is boring, and why not just get the artist CDs if you like their songs and learn how to actually play the songs on it! Its also overly exprensive for a crappy game and a plastic piece of junk! Come on! If you have a wii, why go back to unless you have to? Brawl is worth it, this is not! This is for loser, poser, rockstar wannabe freaks!!!!! The artists featured on this game better be paid trillions of dollars!!!!!

Can this whole "The thread has already been made" arguement stop? I was unaware of this and now im very happy i know and i probably would have never known if someone didn't post it. Just because it doesn't help you doesn't mean it does not help someone else. Same goes for these "crappy rock songs" A lot of people like the songs in this game and it is very challenging and incredibly fun.

Monsteroids said:
Can't play it my ass! Whoever has to work at it for it to be so easy its boring has:

1)No hand eye co-ordination

2)No brain

3)to be Lazy as hell

The game is boring, and why not just get the artist CDs if you like their songs and learn how to actually play the songs on it! Its also overly exprensive for a crappy game and a plastic piece of junk! Come on! If you have a wii, why go back to unless you have to? Brawl is worth it, this is not! This is for loser, poser, rockstar wannabe freaks!!!!! The artists featured on this game better be paid trillions of dollars!!!!!
I'm sure it takes loads of hand eye coordination, brains, and hard work to make the sweeping generalizations you made.

Wade said:
I'm sure it takes loads of hand eye coordination, brains, and hard work to make the sweeping generalizations you made.

Look at it this way, some colored buttons on a guitar shaped controller, press them when they appear in the right spot, where have I seen this before ummmmmm.... DDR!! Now wait you're using your fingers so you could just sit down and press 'em as they appear. How hard is it to sit around and time some button pressing? Eaaaassssyyyyy.

How hard is it to hit the foot pads when doubles are coming up and you're on a pretty fast song? harder.
Wih pop songs its okay to make a fool of yourself, work up a sweat, and play a game to the beat of it, that ain't bad its classic! Thats cool!

How hard is it to learn notes then learn how to exeute chords on an eletric or harder an old aoustic worth a lot guitar then be able to play them real fast and work hard at learning song or (the forbiden words of guitar hero players) be crative and start trying to make your own songs. There are people who can do that here and I doubt they waste their time with this crap game.

Seriously, the people who play that game are lazy losers with no life, no talent and no reason to be cluttering up this forum!

Last edited:
Its not the fact that you are pressing buttons at the right time, its the fact that you press them at the right time when it is moving incredibly fast. I have tried this and at first it was so hard on medium then i got the hang of it and started going, ive tried hard and cant do it, and expert is impossible unless your incredibly good. This is a game that you get better at with practice and not a game that you are immediately good at. It also uses motion sencing when you have to slice the guitar or lift it up to start star power.

You say people who play this game are lazy losers with no life no talent and no reason to be cluttering up this forum. So who are you to judge this? Some low life loser with no talent? I bet if i were to say that about you, you would get affencive and say thats not true. So all i can say is thats not true about people who prefer this video game over others. All your arguements are flawed and just frusturating to read.

Ronald said:
Its not the fact that you are pressing buttons at the right time, its the fact that you press them at the right time when it is moving incredibly fast. I have tried this and at first it was so hard on medium then i got the hang of it and started going, ive tried hard and cant do it, and expert is impossible unless your incredibly good. This is a game that you get better at with practice and not a game that you are immediately good at. It also uses motion sencing when you have to slice the guitar or lift it up to start star power.

You say people who play this game are lazy losers with no life no talent and no reason to be cluttering up this forum. So who are you to judge this? Some low life loser with no talent? I bet if i were to say that about you, you would get affencive and say thats not true. So all i can say is thats not true about people who prefer this video game over others. All your arguements are flawed and just frusturating to read.

I'm a bully and I'm glad to hear that! :lol:

Hard ain't that bad.

That part still stands to btw.

Back