Guitar Hero 3 - Wii Controller

Ronald said:
That part still stands to btw.

Considering that I stated what I was after:
Do you think I care?

This game sucks its crappy, its dumb, its crap the fans suck etc.
Those comments are meant to piss you off. :lol:

Besides ANY Nintendo or Sega game is worth more that game. :lol:
Why get that when you can get mario or smashies, or NiGHTS, or Metroid, or BW2, or Ghost Squad. Which are all cheaper too by the way.

Ronald said:
So your comments are meant to piss people off and not to be logical? Gotcha.

Yeah I'm in a bad mood and don't particularly like this game at all. :sick:

Expert is fun I guess. :yesnod:

But I friggin' hate the people at Wal-Mart at 2 in the freaking morning!

No the people waiting for the Wii aren't nerds. Wii is a game system, a system by a veteran game company, a revolutionary system. The people waiting for that system are usually awesome peeps! I made a friend in line once(we both had DSs and Super mario 64 DS. Too bad that was a false alarm.

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
Why get that when you can get mario or smashies, or NiGHTS, or Metroid, or BW2, or Ghost Squad. Which are all cheaper too by the way.
Sorry to break it to you, dear, but not everyone has the same tastes as you.

But you keep making generalizations, so I'm going to make one too: None of your arguments are worth the time it takes to read them.

I promise you i am not. Thats the only reason im defeding this poor fella lol. I enjoy the game and i dont think that its for nerds and all that mean stuff.

Wade said:
Sorry to break it to you, dear, but not everyone has the same tastes as you.

But you keep making generalizations, so I'm going to make one too: None of your arguments are worth the time it takes to read them.

Okay, then why do you have a Wii?! No reason to have one other than Sega or Nintendo. Third party is soooo muuuccchhh better on the 360 or PS3 and just disgusting on the Wii. Just ew. :sick:

You seem to be making the assumption that I do not own a 360 or PS3 as well(I do own the former).

can we stay on TOPIC plz?! :frown2:.....

as for me, i like the les paul design, but i dont like the fact that you gotta wedge a wiimote into it. i'm sure they angle it in there so it balaces right, but really, it looks stupid.

i think the ps2 guitar is waaay sexier. :yesnod:

Ronald said:
Lots of people stood in line for wii aswell, they nerds too?

Who said anything about waiting in line? I'm talking about the nerdos who go their with friends just to play guitar hero.

Wade said:
You seem to be making the assumption that I do not own a 360 or PS3 as well(I do own the former).

I'm saying that you should ditch your Wii for one.
------------------------------------------------
Also Tortilla, I AGREE! :yesnod: The PS2 one is better.
------------------------------------------------
Vagrant: Yuppity yup I see 'em too. UGH....

Im sure the people that think the game sucks havent played freebird on expert. how the hell is that easy? sure DDR make you hop around like an ass but expert players will agree that after a few songs your arms will be a little sore. as far as the stupid play a real guitar comment. its simple I dont want to paly a real guitar i want to play the game.

most people ***** mainly cause the songs that thgey wanted arent there. to damn bad. make your own game. im sure it will suck.

Back